Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Falcon Wings. Enough said

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
National Drive Electric Week starts on Sept 10th. There are hundreds of events across the country where you can volunteer to show off your car. Hope to see some Model X owners showing off their wings. I've shown my S every year for a few years now, and even the S attracts a crowd once the frunk is opened. It's lots of fun and a good way to spread the word about Tesla/EVs and sustainable transport.

Reactions: electricity
I'm 200 miles from home and didn't know. I gave the valet a 20 minute overview just in case and a healthy tip to keep it in front :cool:
I have to take my X to a local tire shop for a minor nail puncture repair. I have the jack instructions from the manual printed out, and am expecting to get to explain how to turn the thing on, to be gentle on the accelerator, vehicle hold, and who knows what else.

I have to take my X to a local tire shop for a minor nail puncture repair. I have the jack instructions from the manual printed out, and am expecting to get to explain how to turn the thing on, to be gentle on the accelerator, vehicle hold, and who knows what else.
Don't forget to put it into Valet mode before handing over the key.

Don't forget to put it into Valet mode before handing over the key.
I didn't forget. And as I expected, I had to go out to the parking lot and tell him how to turn it on. After I laughed at him through the window for a minute looking for a button. At which point I got to the suspension control screen (I had already printed the jack instructions from the manual - which they kept when I left, for future reference).

I didn't forget. And as I expected, I had to go out to the parking lot and tell him how to turn it on. After I laughed at him through the window for a minute looking for a button. At which point I got to the suspension control screen (I had already printed the jack instructions from the manual - which they kept when I left, for future reference).
I had mine at a high end shop not too long ago, they took the car back with excitement and said they knew all about Tesla's. I knew my car was the first Model X they had ever seen, so I watched from my app, had to run over to help after they managed to open a fwd while on the car lift. So I made them bring it back down and attend an obligatory Model X 101 by yours truly before they continued. :cool: