Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Fart mode

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Why doesn’t fart mode stay on? It seems like you have to activate it every time you get in car.
I had the perfect opportunity to blast a friend but then realized it wasn’t on. It was on before leaving car? That sucks, it should just stay on.

Why doesn’t fart mode stay on? It seems like you have to activate it every time you get in car.
I had the perfect opportunity to blast a friend but then realized it wasn’t on. It was on before leaving car? That sucks, it should just stay on.
Just have a big plate of beans for lunch and give him a REAL experience.

Seriously though, I would be upset if it stayed on when I get back in the car the next time, so I guess there are people on both sides of the fence. :)

Reactions: Ron97062
Just have a big plate of beans for lunch and give him a REAL experience.

Seriously though, I would be upset if it stayed on when I get back in the car the next time, so I guess there are people on both sides of the fence. :)
The only way I use it is by pushing the left ball on steering wheel, it wouldn’t go on otherwise. So it would not make a difference if it’s on all the time.

• Disagree
Reactions: FlyF4
The only way I use it is by pushing the left ball on steering wheel, it wouldn’t go on otherwise. So it would not make a difference if it’s on all the time.
And that is one of the reasons it would annoy me on my car. I use the scroll wheel from time to time to change the display and press it for changing the display. Actually, I think I have only used that silly feature twice and only when the kid asked for it.

• Informative
Reactions: FlyF4
Funny experience yesterday. I was watching live camera as two guys walked out of building towards my car. As they got closer, I activated the fart bomb and both looked at each other and laughed. I think they were both blaming each other.

Can’t wait to mess with my wife one day in the garage when I’m cleaning my car. This thing is going to be fun.

60 years old and still acting like a kid, something my wife would say.