Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Federal $5k rebate? Did I get it, is my Tesla elegible?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi, I picked up my model Y on June 7th 2021. I thought that this car was elegible for the Canadian government $5k rebate, and that it would be taken off the price by Tesla. I just recently took a look at the paperwork and I don't see any subtraction off the price?

The federal government website says the dealer takes it off the price of the car, is it hidden or is it a line in the finance document?
Thanks

Hi, I picked up my model Y on June 7th 2021. I thought that this car was elegible for the Canadian government $5k rebate, and that it would be taken off the price by Tesla. I just recently took a look at the paperwork and I don't see any subtraction off the price?

The federal government website says the dealer takes it off the price of the car, is it hidden or is it a line in the finance document?
Thanks
the Model Y never qualified for the $5K off, not even when they sold the Y Standard range. the only Tesla that ever qualified was the Model 3 SR and SR+, but they haven't since the price changes in Nov 2021.

Reactions: Vawlkus