Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ferrari F8 or Roadster + Corvette C8?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Rezvani
beast%2Balpha%2Bx%2Bblackbird.jpg

I'm with @tcoombes, buy a Roadster II with ~2-3% financing to keep all of my $TSLA. My wife says lease it, but I said no since will become a classic.

Would not get a Vette V8 nor an F8 the are just polluting pretty sugar baby cars. Anyway, F8 and Sting Ray only seat two to make room for their ICE. 2021 Sting Ray is 15 city / 27 highway LOL. C&D wrote: "Exhaust note is only exciting at full throttle, limited driver-assistance features, manual transmission not offered." about the latter. If I need to hear "an exhaust note" I can listen to it with headphones. I'd rather feel the G-forces on demand generated by flooring the Roadster II!

Reactions: ICUDoc
Indeed, I have always loved firing up my Boxster, but since I entered Teslaworld, the thrill I get feels downright juvenile. Which is still okay, but am I always in the mood for juvenile?
I'm on a tight urban lot so with my F8 money, I would get the Roadster and a garage lift. With a Roadster, would I still need a Boxster? Full convertible, with a stickshift- those are the last two reasons it's still here...

Product - Idealpark Parking Solutions