Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Filtering calendars

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ever since V11, I no longer have the ability to filter which calendars from my phone show up on the Tesla. At the moment it's hitting every calendar on my phone, including conference rooms and resources I'm a delegate for.

Anyone figure this out?

Same problem here.
It is a bit annoying to see my bosses calendar every morning in my car.
There is a workaround, sort of. If you hide the calendar on your phone, I don't believe it will appear in car.

Moderator note: Subsequent posts revealed that this workaround doesn't apply to this situation.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP, Thanks for posting this issue. I'm also experiencing this with my Model 3. I spent a bit of time trying to research this issue, but have come up empty handed. If I had to guess, this issue did not exist until I upgraded to 2022.12.3.1, which was about a week ago. (haroldo's workaround does NOT work for me.)

This is not a great solution, but it's a workaround, sort of.
For for the record, I mainly use native apps Calendar, etc.
What if you migrated all your scheduling (calendar) activity to Google Calendar, setting it as default, etc.
Then share your personal Google Calendar events with iOS Calendar.
Again, this is not a great solution. I refuse to use any Google apps (I watch YouTube, but never log in).
If you want only one calendar in Tesla, this might work.