Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Final production length of Cybertruck?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A lot of them benefit from tax incentives to buy those pickups to the point that Ford stopped making ANY cars but their Mustang and TRUCKS,

There are not THAT many small business truck buyers to explain the popularity.
What twisted Ford's arm in focusing on trucks are the higher margins in the vehicle segment. Secured by the protectionist 25% import duty on light trucks (but not cars) manufactured and imported into the US market. It's a stupid, arcane provision that limited competition in the light trucks segment for US buyers, and has kept prices (and OEM margins) artificially high in that vehicle segment.

look at your elected representatives
Indeed.
A perfect illustration on the cost of protectionism and marketplace disruption that ham-fisted protectionist measures create!

a

Just posted by Cleanerwatt youtube
1690467006489.png

View attachment 960047

He’s saying 19.25’ long
Bed is approx 6’ deep
Fronk smaller to keep bed and length as stated above
Keeping these sizes more important than a large fronk
Don’t shoot the messanger
The bed size (about 6'1") fit what people have "measured" on the Beta versions.

The total length, I'm not sure of as Elon specifically said it's sub-19' and I don't think the 84" is accurate, again, from people measuring the Beta version. (edit: I see the 84" is the width with mirrors...that's probably right.)

We know it will have a smaller cab and frunk than a Lightning, but a bigger bed...the rest is still guessing.