Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Finally taking delivery.....

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered 9/26. LR+ MSM, White Interior, 6 seat, 20" wheels, no FSD. My time frame was originally 11/1 - 11/29. I'm picking up on 11/29. VIN 322,3xx.

Wish me luck. Hoping for minimal issues, if any, but I'm being realistic!

We ordered our Model Y (Deep Blue) July 11th, 2020, shipped to Southeast Alaska (by Tesla) received it November 17th - but was it worth it - what a beautiful machine!

Well I guess I spoke too soon. Just received a voicemail telling me that the detail team at the delivery center found some paint flaws and need a few days to resolve it. I don’t know if new paint work is being required or not but I’m a big disappointed. We were so excited to take delivery tomorrow. Now we have to wait another 6 days.

At this point, it doesn’t matter what they are fixing (paintwork or not), so I’ll just hang tight and wait till next week’s pickup.

Well I guess I spoke too soon. Just received a voicemail telling me that the detail team at the delivery center found some paint flaws and need a few days to resolve it. I don’t know if new paint work is being required or not but I’m a big disappointed. We were so excited to take delivery tomorrow. Now we have to wait another 6 days.

At this point, it doesn’t matter what they are fixing (paintwork or not), so I’ll just hang tight and wait till next week’s pickup.
I got a vin today 3232xx so about a thousand car behind yours. Did you find out when your was manufactured yet?

I finally picked it up on Saturday and overall, it's in good shape. A couple of follow up items that I've already set an appointment for. The driver's side bottom plastic skirt has a gouge in it that will require replacement. The passenger side bumper where it meets the headlight is popping out slightly. And the driver's side FWD chrome trim is sticking out a bit. Nothing show-stopping but I'd like to get them resolve. I love this thing! So happy with it.

I finally picked it up on Saturday and overall, it's in good shape. A couple of follow up items that I've already set an appointment for. The driver's side bottom plastic skirt has a gouge in it that will require replacement. The passenger side bumper where it meets the headlight is popping out slightly. And the driver's side FWD chrome trim is sticking out a bit. Nothing show-stopping but I'd like to get them resolve. I love this thing! So happy with it.

Glad you finally got it! We just placed an order of a Model X on December 3rd. LR+, Black Paint, Black Interior, 6 seater, with FSD. Currently it states December 17th to 31st delivery window, but I'm not holding my breath.

We have a 3 hour drive to pick it up and a 3 hour drive back. Hoping I don't run in to any service needs at the time of pick up or at least anything mobile service can't resolve.

Glad you finally got it! We just placed an order of a Model X on December 3rd. LR+, Black Paint, Black Interior, 6 seater, with FSD. Currently it states December 17th to 31st delivery window, but I'm not holding my breath.

We have a 3 hour drive to pick it up and a 3 hour drive back. Hoping I don't run in to any service needs at the time of pick up or at least anything mobile service can't resolve.

There’s a new can in the inventory that has the same spec of what you ordered you might want to check it out.