Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Financing application keeps disappearing from Tesla account?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I put down my deposit for a Model 3 yesterday and submitted a loan application through my Tesla account (step 3 of the ordering process). I saw the confirmation screen come up and when I looked at my account afterwards, it said "Credit Application Pending"

This morning, my application disappeared and it looks as though I had never submitted one. I never received any sort of email or phone call. Thinking it was an anamoly, I repeated the entire process, and the same thing is happening again.

I tried contacting the number listed (888) 51-TESLA, but my call won't go through - might have something to do with the fact that I'm calling from Canada.

Has anyone else had this happen? :(

Same thing happened to me yesterday. It kept switching between all my approved loans. They said it was a system glitch. I don't know if I believe them.

Okay, so it's not j
Same...was approved and done weeks ago...then went to pending yesterday...emailed Tesla..they reset account and was back to normal. Quite a few posts about it so looks like a bug of some sort.

Dang, okay, so it's not just me then. I was starting to think it was Tesla's way of telling me "hell no, we ain't approving you for a loan."

I was also worried that by re-submitting my application something in the background might have been doing multiple hard credit checks on me.

I guess I'll try emailing their support. Each time I call, my call seems to fall into some dark abyss and never gets answered.

I put down my deposit for a Model 3 yesterday and submitted a loan application through my Tesla account (step 3 of the ordering process). I saw the confirmation screen come up and when I looked at my account afterwards, it said "Credit Application Pending"

This morning, my application disappeared and it looks as though I had never submitted one. I never received any sort of email or phone call. Thinking it was an anamoly, I repeated the entire process, and the same thing is happening again.

I tried contacting the number listed (888) 51-TESLA, but my call won't go through - might have something to do with the fact that I'm calling from Canada.

I've noticed anomalies like that as well with the account - different issues, but stuff just disappears and then reappears later. Not enough QA on website updates is my guess - as the site has been updated recently.

Just breath. I don't think that you will hear anything until a few days before the car is ready to pickup.