Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Financing Tesla vehicles in Canada

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Tesla owners, I have a quick question. I just placed an order of Model 3 SR+, however, the loan does not show the $5,000 federal incentive, and the agreement shows that I need to pay the full amount without federal and provincial the incentive. How do we receive the rebate? Did I do it right? Thanks.

Hi Tesla owners, I have a quick question. I just placed an order of Model 3 SR+, however, the loan does not show the $5,000 federal incentive, and the agreement shows that I need to pay the full amount without federal and provincial the incentive. How do we receive the rebate? Did I do it right? Thanks.

Yeah I just ordered as well and have received the approved loan terms. I have to confirm my approved financing terms but the Provincial and Federal EV rebates aren't shown. Are we supposed to just include those amounts in the downpayment section prior to accepting the loan terms? Or is there an error in the application? Thanks

I double checked the numbers and my loan agreement was off exactly $8000 which was the EV rebates. When I accepted the term, the confirmation had the EV rebates line listed and accounted for.