Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

First deliveries supposedly Friday 3/13

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone in Orange County, CA getting their Model Y this weekend? Would love to check it out; not test drive it or anything but just get a feel for the size and space. My LR AWD white/white with 19’s haven’t made any progress.

I too am not seeing any progress beyond the “we are drafting up your contract and will contact you” message on my Tesla account webpage for the MY Performance white on black w. 21” Uberturbine model. I too live close to OC and would be very interested in at least getting to see one in the flesh before I take delivery. Anyway, congrats to all those lucky ones taking delivery of their MY soon!

I too am not seeing any progress beyond the “we are drafting up your contract and will contact you” message on my Tesla account webpage for the MY Performance white on black w. 21” Uberturbine model. I too live close to OC and would be very interested in at least getting to see one in the flesh before I take delivery. Anyway, congrats to all those lucky ones taking delivery of their MY soon!
same here
has been that way for over a week
same configuration and i'm 15mins away from the factory

I am in the same boat as you. I know you don't want to hear this.... but.... I was told by the Delievery team in Las Vegas today that they are going to start deliveries on the east coast first then take care of the west coast. I asked them WHY and they didn't have a response. This has been verified from 2 people I talked to on the delivery team.

I am in the same boat as you. I know you don't want to hear this.... but.... I was told by the Delievery team in Las Vegas today that they are going to start deliveries on the east coast first then take care of the west coast. I asked them WHY and they didn't have a response. This has been verified from 2 people I talked to on the delivery team.
The article I linked claims deliveries happening in Washington state and Oregon. Who knows.