Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

First OC Tesla Meet June 2nd 10 am

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Who: you Tesla owners (or soon to be)
What: OC Meet and Greet
Where: Fashion Island Mall - Tesla Store. Park at the parking structure on the south side, near CPK, Forever 21, PF Changs. There are 2 110v and 2 level 2 chargers on the top floor, and 2 Tesla plugs on the bottom floor. The Tesla Store will open 1 hour early for us to ask the reps any questions, and for us to congregate in the store. They will open the store to the general public at 11, at which they will assume their job duty.
When: Sunday June 2nd at 10 am.

I'd like to invite all OC Tesla drivers to join us in July on:

July 7, 2013 from about 4pm to 8pm

Residence Inn
33711 Camino Capistrano
San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675
(949) 443-3600

We will have 4 Tesla vehicles (three Model S and one Roadster, in addition to other makes/models) driving from Canada to Mexico in an All Electric Vehicle Rally. This location is the final stop before completing the event at the Mexican border. The party there will be hosted by EVoasis, that owns and operates the "ChargePoint" DC CHAdeMO charger there.

Bring you, your car, and a smile, and greet and cheer on the folks competing in the BC2BC rally (British Columbia to Baja California) for the Overall Win.

Details at:

BC2BC All Electric Vehicle Rally starts June 29, 2013 until July 7, 2013

Thanks everyone for attending. If you did not sign the attendance sheet with your email (and you don't mind sharing it with the rest) PM me your email so i can contact you directly (or send out mass emails if needed).

I believe Art was the one with the camera, so he'll send out a mass email with the pics. I can then post them here.

Stay tuned for the next group meet. It will be in conjunction with the BC2BC meet on July 7th (see TonyWilliams post).

thanks again.

Tan

Thank you Apoclyps for initiating and coordinating this first gathering of OC-area Tesla owners and soon to be owners. It was great to meet and share with many of the folks that make this community of enthusiasts so special. Thanks also to the Fashion Island Tesla team for graciously opening their doors and hosting.

Thanks everyone for attending. If you did not sign the attendance sheet with your email (and you don't mind sharing it with the rest) PM me your email so i can contact you directly (or send out mass emails if needed).

I believe Art was the one with the camera, so he'll send out a mass email with the pics. I can then post them here.

Stay tuned for the next group meet. It will be in conjunction with the BC2BC meet on July 7th (see TonyWilliams post).

thanks again.

Tan

Tan,
I did not have the camera, maybe AJ?

Art

Yes, Tan and Art, I took the pix and have emailed them out within the last hour.
There were only 14 addressees on your list, so post the pix wherever you want. I hope you can get all the attendees identified on a master photo so we can all see who we are.
AJC

- - - Updated - - -

Following up the last post --
my first attempt to attach photos.
AJC9

Attachments

• Tesla SC Owners 20130602 (1).JPG
    Tesla SC Owners 20130602 (1).JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 281
  • Tesla SC Owners 20130602 (2).JPG
    Tesla SC Owners 20130602 (2).JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 250
  • Tesla SC Owners 20130602 (1 sm).jpg
    Tesla SC Owners 20130602 (1 sm).jpg
    284.6 KB · Views: 231
  • Tesla SC Owners 20130602 (2) sm.jpg
    Tesla SC Owners 20130602 (2) sm.jpg
    259.8 KB · Views: 230
so. not sure if i have everyone's name's, so I will list them in this post. If i can get more people in, then I repost pics with names attached.

Top photo, left to right, back row/standing folks: (a) Diego, (b) Art, (c) Gary & Stacy, (d) Brent, (e) AJ, (f) Cliff (REUS), (g) Beth & Bruce
Top photo, left to righ, kneeling folks: (h) A couple i don't have names for, (i) Alan, (j) guy in white shirt/glasses, (k) Tommy & Donna, (l) me, (m) Sreekanth(??), (n) Green shirt guy, (o) Humberto, (p) Mark and friend.

Bottom photo (new folks not in Model S photo): kneeling in front of Roadster is (q) Steve, (r) behind me is someone new, and (s) far right a couple with coffee & kid.

Sorry, I am horrible with names, and if you introduced yourself to me, I apologize, I probably forgot your name within a few seconds. :redface:

If you are in the photo, send me PM with the letter associated to your position, and I can add you in.

I have the following also on the contact list: Bill & Linda, Billy, Ron, Sam

Last edited: