Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[FIXED] Tesla login server issue (as of 2019-03-01 1 PM ET)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

boaterva

Supporting Member
They are down and being worked on as of 1 PM ET. I wasn't able to login to the mobile app for the last hour or so, and the website also was screwed up (one car was missing, that is back now). I could login there after a try or two, which is weird.

They are definitely working on it (got through after on hold for a bit), and I don't know if apps already logged in will work for Model 3's or not. Obviously good to have your card with you! :D

• Informative
Reactions: bmah
Looks like it's fixed. If you never logged out (as I did, my bad, as usual), you should be fine.

The only thing that doesn't work for me is the loot box, which goes to a website that is probable still hosed (and one that we probably don't care about! :D ).

Also, I noted that either as a part of logging out or something else, my phone is now no longer a key for our Model 3. WTF... No problem setting that up again, but an interesting side-effect and/or security feature.

Yeah my brother got locked out of his car after a run. He called them and they basically said he's out of luck... but right after it went up they called him back and said "we see you're driving, but we just wanted to make sure you got back into your car." That was nice of them...
Hahaha... car was using FSD by itself? Assume it was a 3 and he could have used the card... perhaps a reminder to have it in case. I know it’s a pain when running, etc.!

Guess that proves the phone wouldn’t work without the mothership!

Hahaha... car was using FSD by itself? Assume it was a 3 and he could have used the card... perhaps a reminder to have it in case. I know it’s a pain when running, etc.!

Guess that proves the phone wouldn’t work without the mothership!

No... my mistake. It was an S, and he got into it after the system went back up. He started driving and that's when they called him.