Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FLAWLESS Fully Customized 2018 Performance Model 3 19k miles

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
First off, I had no intention to sell my baby but wifey approved a Model X Plaid…so here I am.

I am a physician who is obsessive compulsive and was psychotic with my car. My loss is your gain. I picked up the car in late September 2018 with Mitch Sison of Eco-Shine (Auto Finishing | Eco-shine auto reconditioning | United States) from Tesla at Marina Del Rey. We then drove the car straight to his shop where it underwent paint correction and then it was off to Xpel National Champion, Tyler Ohara of American Wrap Company (American Wrap Company, Los Angeles | Clear Bra, Wrap, Tint). The car underwent a full hand wrapping with Xpel Ultimate. There are no seams and the level of beauty is only to be seen. This car always looks dripping wet from a car show. Tyler then proceeded with full chrome delete with satin black. The next items to be completed were Xpel Stealth on the console, Xpel Ceramic tint on every single window, satin black powder coating of the Tesla rims, and customized steering wheel. Finally, it went back to Mitch for full ceramic coating. I will list all the features of the car below. I have never allowed any passengers or shoes in the car. It is spotless and flawless. Always garaged and never been on any trips.

FEATURES:

-19,200 MILES

-Full FSD (Full Self-Driving Capability) with latest hardware which was upgraded by Tesla Agoura Hills

-Full Paint Correction

-Full XPEL ULTIMATE (entire car hand wrapped)

-Xpel Stealth to center console

-Full Xpel Ceramic Tint-all windows including roof, driver window, rear window

-Full Ceramic Coating

-Full Chrome Delete (Satin Black)

-Rear Emblem Replaced with Satin Black Tesla lettering like Franz

-Satin Powder Coated Rims

-OEM Tesla Carbon Fiber Wheel Cap Kit

-Custom Steering wheel from RPM Tesla (my car is the one pictured on their website. Mark Paolella worked closely with me to get a perfect match as I was the first one to have this kind of steering wheel.) Model 3 & Y - Standard Steering Wheel - Real Open Pore Wood

-I will include original unused Tesla steering wheel was well

-Jeda V4 with magsafe and Alcantara finish wireless phone charger (Tesla Model 3 & Model Y Wireless Phone Charger - Jeda Products)

-Jeda USB Hub 6 in 1 (Tesla Model 3 USB Hub for Sentry and Dashcam storage - Jeda Products)

-Jeda Tray for charging Apple Watch, Airpods, etc (Tesla Model 3 and Y Center Console Organizer - Jeda Products)

-OEM Tesla interior liners (Model 3 All-Weather Interior Liners)

-OEM Tesla Trunk and Frunk and Rear Well Liners

-Interior and trunk Lights upgraded to color changing RPM Tesla LED lights

-Door Light upgraded to Red Tesla Logo

-Carbon Fiber Sill Plate Covers

-Liners for all door pockets

-Premium Connectivity until May 4, 2023

-Glass Screen Protector on screen since pick up from Tesla

-Carbon Fiber Cover for Frunk Logo

-Will include Autopilot buddy with magsafe

-Will include unopened small model 3 replica they used to include with purchases

Was hoping someone would appreciate and take good care of her. Looking for $67,500 obo
Please let me know if there are any angles or any item you want a picture of and I'll post it. I am in Thousand Oaks, CA if any one wants to come see it in person.

IMG_2677.jpeg
IMG_2685.jpeg
IMG_2688.jpeg
IMG_2680.jpeg
IMG_2690.jpeg
IMG_2691.jpeg
IMG_2693.jpeg

IMG_2694.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_2692.jpeg
    IMG_2692.jpeg
    674.8 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_2689.jpeg
    IMG_2689.jpeg
    966.9 KB · Views: 101
Tesla surprisingly made me an offer for $58,600. I think the car is worth more and it kills me for Tesla to probably flip it or worse strip it. She deserves a good home! Anyway unless I get some offers in the next day or two I might just go the easy way out with Tesla. Let me know.

Try CarMax, they’ve been pretty good on pricing. Unfortunately all of the mods that you added are worth $0 in the re-sale market.
Also used car prices are starting to trend down now, so better jump in while you can.

Yes beautiful car. And it's obviously you took great care of that car. Low mileage also considering it's a 2018. But I would agree with Kairide, it's hard to get your money back with all your aftermarket enhancements. In any case, good luck with the sale of your car!

You will absolutely sell this car if you can wait a few more days for more views, and post it at Tesla for Sale (if you haven't already) under this forum's Marketplace. I have a bookmark there, and with FSD included, this is much better than Tesla's comparable advertised used cars. While there's not much warranty left if you bought in Sept 2018, there's at least a couple months worth to calm any fears! Absolutely beautiful car - actually tempting!

• Love
Reactions: cali_doc
You will absolutely sell this car if you can wait a few more days for more views, and post it at Tesla for Sale (if you haven't already) under this forum's Marketplace. I have a bookmark there, and with FSD included, this is much better than Tesla's comparable advertised used cars. While there's not much warranty left if you bought in Sept 2018, there's at least a couple months worth to calm any fears! Absolutely beautiful car - actually tempting!
??? Do you not realize you read this FS post and are replying to it in the “Tesla for Sale” thread, in the Marketplace? This is so comically bad you’d think you’re reading a fake Amazon review.

??? Do you not realize you read this FS post and are replying to it in the “Tesla for Sale” thread, in the Marketplace? This is so comically bad you’d think you’re reading a fake Amazon review.
Ouch, you're right! I clicked on it from the main feed (New) but I suppose it posts there from all the subcategories. Really was interested, but a black car in the Bakersfield sun and heat is problematic. Rookie move by me, only about 9 posts in so far.

So on Sunday I received a phone call from Tony from Tesla asking me to review the trade in offer they made and to hurry up and make a decision. Tuesday night I received a text asking me to make a decision again. Mind you, the trade in offer it states is valid until August 9th. I held off making a decision last night and I wake up this morning and my EDD went from July 9th - August 16th to now August 16th - September 27th. Is this coincidence or strong arm tactics. I'm confused and left now wondering what to do with my car....? Any insight or help would be appreciated.

I'm kind of in the same boat with my M3P order, it seems until you get a two week EDD window they're pretty fluid probably due to supply chain issues. In a moment of altruism I'd recommend you hold on to it until you get a pretty firm date! ;)
As others have said, with the mods your car would be a better candidate for the private party market, as I've been told by a SA they try to return them to stock as much as possible, or maybe carmax, etc.

It sucks otherwise unless you have another vehicle, why I'm looking so hard at the used market.

Reactions: cali_doc
So on Sunday I received a phone call from Tony from Tesla asking me to review the trade in offer they made and to hurry up and make a decision. Tuesday night I received a text asking me to make a decision again. Mind you, the trade in offer it states is valid until August 9th. I held off making a decision last night and I wake up this morning and my EDD went from July 9th - August 16th to now August 16th - September 27th. Is this coincidence or strong arm tactics. I'm confused and left now wondering what to do with my car....? Any insight or help would be appreciated.
First don’t sell your car if you need it until you actually take delivery of your new Tesla. EDDs change frequently and until you physically take delivery of your new Tesla, you won’t be sure you won’t need your car.
For trade in with Tesla, all you need to do is accept their offer or not. If you do, you’ll need to update the odometer in your account every 30 days so you don’t delay the delivery of your new car. You can always change your mind and remove the trade in as well.
Have you tried Carmax, Shift, Vroom, carbuyersUSA, etc..?

-Full FSD (Full Self-Driving Capability) with latest hardware which was upgraded by Tesla Agoura Hills
The only way to monetize the FSD option is direct sale, as 3rd parties dealers cannot transfer FSD,

You should try:

The only way to monetize the FSD option is direct sale, as 3rd parties dealers cannot transfer FSD,
Says who? FSD would stay with the car, unless the car went through Tesla at some point since the car was sold.
Third party dealerships; CarMax, Vroom, or even a dealership from trade-in would not strip FSD. Tesla would not strip it from a car that did not go through them either.
The problem is FSD doesn’t really add value to the car. There’s not a lot of people willing to pay thousands more for a used Tesla with FSD.