Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Floor mats

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Good morning,

Im going to need some mats for a 2023 model 3, I think the all weather mats would suit the incoming UK weather. Just wondering which mats you are using and can recommend?

Thank you

Do they not get slippy when wet?

What am I missing out on here? I’m quite interested to know.
No, but I'm not sure why you would be trying to get grip much from car mat ?

The front one's are like buckets, any water, dirt, gravel just collects in the grooves and you can lift it out and empty, quick spray with the power washer and it's clean.

The rear is more fiddly as there isn't a lip on the front, and you need to tip them forwards to take them out so I give it a quick hoover before removing.

Reactions: Lord Farquad
No, but I'm not sure why you would be trying to get grip much from car mat ?

The front one's are like buckets, any water, dirt, gravel just collects in the grooves and you can lift it out and empty, quick spray with the power washer and it's clean.

The rear is more fiddly as there isn't a lip on the front, and you need to tip them forwards to take them out so I give it a quick hoover before removing.
Just shuffling around in my seat to keep comfy during longer drives I suppose.

I bought WeatherTech mats for a new 4WD vehicle that spent more than it’s fair share of time in dirt and mud.

These look amazing but Im guessing by the time they are shipped and taxes are paid they will be twice the price in the UK.

These look amazing but Im guessing by the time they are shipped and taxes are paid they will be twice the price in the UK.
Does this help on pricing? All at a place called Euro Car Parts. Looks like a chain.

Dealer Locator | WeathertechEurope.com United Kingdom (UK)

1694370182657.png

Last edited:
I have 3D Kagu mats (in MY) from 3D MATS (UK). Some discussion here

Reactions: Shamone