Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Florida Ave. Tampa Service Center

Nels

Aug 10, 2019
Florida
Any news? When I took delivery of my car, they said they anticipate an October opening for the service center. Anyone know when it scheduled to open?

Speedr117

Oct 12, 2017
Tampa
My appointment for the first week of November is at the North Florida location, not 301! So I guess if they haven't moved, they will be then.

Reactions: Nels

Lawsteve

MCATDT
Aug 12, 2013
Tampa, FL
I had an appt last week. While scheduling the appt, I received an email indicating appointments were scarce right now because they would be moving to the new service center and would have appts there starting Nov 1.

Nels

Aug 10, 2019
Florida
Happy to report I had a positive experience at the new FL avenue location after receiving a software update warning. Nice people, good service, though their waiting area could be improved.

Speedr117

Oct 12, 2017
Tampa
Happy to report I had a positive experience at the new FL avenue location after receiving a software update warning. Nice people, good service, though their waiting area could be improved.

Agreed, They definitely extended the "minimalist" concept to their waiting area and showroom.

scooter62

Dec 7, 2019
Tampa
I have a test drive scheduled there on Dec 23. Hoping for a good experience. Got a text from a James at the center. I responded but nothing since, after a couple tries. Will see...

Nels

Aug 10, 2019
Florida
I have a test drive scheduled there on Dec 23. Hoping for a good experience. Got a text from a James at the center. I responded but nothing since, after a couple tries. Will see...

Tesla in general isn't very communicative, the opposite of the typical hard sell from traditional dealerships. You'll probably get a confirmation call or text a day or two beforehand.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC