Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

For Sale 2012 Tesla Model S 85KW

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Selling my Model S as I am buying a Model 3.

I am the second owner. Bought the car in December of 2016.
The car has 169,xxx miles on it and it drives great! Drives daily.
I have the title in hand.
The only accident history is from the previous owner when they hit a shovel and had to replaced the front bumper.

Battery charges to 238 miles when full.
Motor was replaced under warranty while the first owner had it.
Battery pack is original.

Battery and Motor will be under warranty until late 2020!

Features include air suspension, panoramic roof, tech package, premium sound, unlimited free supercharging, and lte cellular upgrade.

Currently has 19 inch T sport line turbine rims. I also have a spare rim T sport line rim and tire in case of a flat.
I also have some extra plugs that don't come with the stock mobile connector. The list includes the standard 14-50 and 5-15. The extras are the 6-50 and 14-30 adapters. The J1772 adapter will also be included.

Interior is tan. Drivers seat has some cracking from use.
Exterior is metallic blue. Almost looks black in low light.

Currently has protection film on whole car from new.
Has a small crack in the rear bumper and the main screen has a bubble around the screen that does not affect the function. It also has a small scuff on the driver side rear door in the protective film.
This would be a great Tesla for someone wanting to commute and save some money on gas!

Dropbox Link with pictures! Dropbox - Tesla Model S - Simplify your life

Photo Sep 08, 11 58 33.jpg

That blue is still my favorite color. Congrats on selling it. $25K was a great deal.

I hope to get $13K to $15K more when I sell my 2013 with 110K miles. Good news is that it is near perfect condition, and Tesla has replaced just about everything except the battery in the last 30K miles. It's funny, but in a weird way its only got 15K to 30K miles on it. New MCU (because of air bubbles), Air Suspension, suspension links, Drive Unit etc. It's been our daily driver since the day we got it.