Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi All,
Looking to upgrade to a 2016/2017 Model S or Model X, so time to sell my 2013 Model S. I bought this S in May 2016 off this site. It's been my daily driver and a great car overall and it's still under the extended warranty for about another 5,000 miles. Currently sitting at 94,880 miles. I charge this S in my garage and have never had the need to use a Supercharger. I am the 2nd Owner. Last full charge was about 236 miles. Details below, but posting the window sticker as well.

Build Date 09/2013
85kWh Battery
Grey Paint
All Glass Panoramic Roof
Fog Lamps
High Power Home Charging (it has the dual chargers, but wall connector not included)
Parking Sensors
Grey Leather Seats
19" Cyclone Wheels
Lacewood Decor Accents
Tech Package
Ultra High Fidelity Sound
Smart Air Suspension
Parcel Shelf
Supercharging Enabled (transfers to new owner)
Paint Amor
Subzero Weather Package

Enhancements:
Windows Tinted with Spectra Photosync (35% sides and rear, 75% windshield).
New Pirelli Cinturato P7 All Season tires installed in September 2018, so still plenty of life left.
Upgraded to LTE
Upgraded to new TPMS during a service visit.
All recalls completed.

Very good condition for a 2013. Less than normal wear and tear for a nearly 6 year old vehicle. Still an excellent daily driver.

Location is Frederick, MD
Looking to get $28k, but willing to entertain reasonable offers.
More photos available upon request.

Please note that sale is contingent on when I find replacement vehicle, but I am actively looking with a timeframe of 4 weeks or less.

IMG_3489.jpg IMG_3524.JPG IMG_3525.jpg IMG_3526.jpg IMG_3527.jpg IMG_3522.jpg IMG_3509.JPG IMG_3511.JPG IMG_3516.JPG IMG_3523.JPG

I believe I have found my replacement vehicle, so to anyone who is still interested in my 2013 Model S 85, now is the time to submit an offer. Current high offer is $26k. Priority will be given to a buyer who can complete purchase in less than 5 days. Please note that the car has now been paid off and I will have a lien release letter on Monday. Please PM any questions.