TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

For Sale: 2013 Model S85 with 55K miles looking for a new home

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by Superlu, May 3, 2018.

1. Superlu

Superlu Member

I have a white 2013 Tesla Model S 85kW with 55,000 miles looking for a new home to be pampered. I am the original owner. She has been a lot fun to drive. The battery has been kept at about 50% most of the time to preserve battery life.

She has been garage kept and scheduled maintenance with Tesla every 12K miles.

Included Features & Options:
    - 85 kW Battery with 265 miles range. (honestly, it's about 250 miles during the summer)
    - White Paint
    - Premium Interior Lighting (this is the option ambient light through out the inside of the car)
    - Tan Leather Seats (real leather)
    - Piano Black Interior
    - All Glass Panoramic Roof top with sunroof
    - Tech Package
    - Ultra High Fidelity Sound Package
    - Smart Air Supension
    - Twin Chargers upgrade (fast charging upgrade)

Attached Files:

2. Upscaleman

Upscaleman Member

Try posting in "Tesla for Sale" unless a moderator moves it for you.

3. Superlu

Superlu Member

Thank you. I though I posted on the right forum. My apology.

4. FlyinLow

FlyinLow Enjoy the journey

Recommend looking through this forum to see what other ads look like. It sounds like you have a great car to sell, but we need lots more pictures!

Check out kbb.com to get a realistic private party value. Take a serious offer that matches the top end of the “good” listing if you want to sell in a month. Hold out for higher and keep driving if selling soon isn’t a concern.

I bought my 14 MS 85 here in the for sale forum. Lots of good people here.

GLWS!

5. omnipotentdude

6. Superlu

Superlu Member

Thank you for the advise

• Like x 1
  7. marcebahn

marcebahn Member

I did not see the price listed above?

8. Superlu

Superlu Member

Asking Price: $44,000

9. Don TLR

Don TLR Active Member

Add plenty of pictures, no buyer ever complained there were too many pictures,, only too few and it removes all doubt of the condition of the car.

• Like x 2
  10. matein8

matein8 Member

Also disclose all issues with the car not listed here. i.e replacing parts on the car due to dings,regular replacement under warranty etc.

I private messaged the OP and he informed of replacing the door due to some issue on the highway but its good to be very open about the car as it will give more comfort to the buyer