Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

For Sale: 2018 Model 3 LR AWD in PA/NJ area - I call it OEM+ read for all details

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Mileage: ~34,700
Asking Price: $43,500 OBO
PA Title in Hand

I am planning to replace with a Model Y currently on order. Can sell before delivery as I have an extra vehicle to use for now, but willing to wait for the right buyer.

Located in Yardley, PA. 30 minutes north of Philly just off 295, so accessible from a large geography.

Purchased in September 6, 2018 from the Cherry Hill, NJ SC
Dropped off with Greg at Signature Detailing in Hillsborough, NJ on September 7
Installed Suntek PPF on Front bumper and side mirrors - matte PPF on center console and full OptiCoat+ Ceramic coating
November 2018 - purchased 19" Sport wheels from Tesla and had them powdercoated in a Matte Kingsport Gray
Installed 245/40r19 tires at that time
New Conti DWS 06 installed in March 2021 < 3,000 miles on them.

April 2019 - Installed LLumar Formula One Pinnacle Tint 35% on door windows and back glass. Completed by Auto Action Group in Kenilworth, NJ.
April 2019 - installed Mountain Pass Performance Sport Coilovers with "Comfort" springs
April 2020 - MPP provided updated shocks/dampers due to noise coming from front left shock. Improved ride quality and eliminated squeaks.
I have the height set based on personal preference, but the coilovers provide enough adjustability to set at stock performance height all the way down to tucking tires height.
All suspension work performed by Labworx Development in Cherry Hill, NJ
I will include all of the stock suspension components as well.

Installed Aluminum "Performance" style pedals. 3DMaxSpider Mats in Cabin and Frunk (will also provide original barely used carpet mats), plastic molded "mudflaps".

There are some marks low on the rocker panels from driving prior to the installation of the flaps. I am going to have the car detailed again by the end of the week of June 14 and will provide updated images at that time. The Trunk does have one small paint chip above the Tesla logo. I have touch up paint in my possession, but I have not applied yet. Car will charge to approximately 285 miles at 100% SOC. It rarely gets driven more the 20-30 miles in a day, so a drain and charge session is probably in order to improve that value.

I set this car up to look exactly how I felt it should have some from the factory. Wheel color, stance, etc. It was a bit of a mid-life crisis purchase and upgrade journey, but now my wife is driving it all the time due to my use of a company vehicle. She prefers the size and height of the Model Y over the 3 so, I need to find it a new home.

Please contact via message here in the forum. Serious inquiries will be handled offline once we talk here.

IMG_2113.jpg
IMG_0773.jpg
IMG_1256.jpg
IMG_1262.jpg
IMG_8529.JPG
IMG_8126.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_1260.jpg
    IMG_1260.jpg
    981.7 KB · Views: 113
Oh man. I don't need a new daily until we resume work in my office after Labor Day. If only this were September. Our OEM+ perspectives are totally aligned, love the car. And local! Ugh.

Edit: noticed the bottle of Reload in the trunk. That's what I use on all our cars too. :)

Last edited:
Another bump. Delivery of our Model Y is currently showing an August 13 - September 2 date. Due to me having access to a company truck, I can sell ahead of delivery if there is interest in taking delivery now. Only real update is mileage is at 36,067 right now, and I have a service appt for tomorrow (July 10) due to 12V battery warnings that popped up earlier this week. So, hopefully, it will have a new 12V battery soon.

12V Battery was replaced on July 10 under warranty at the Princeton, NJ SC. We were given a LR Model 3 as a loaner and it reminded me of how great the MPP Suspension upgrades are on this vehicle. Also, updated asking price is now:

$42,500

Mileage will be about 36,100 when we get the car home tomorrow.