Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

For Sale- December 2017 Model S 100D

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
87XX miles. Blue with Cream Premium interior. Excellent condition. Purchased in January 2018 as CPO with 97 miles on the car. The following warranties are all fully transferable:
The balance of the 48 month CPO warranty (through 12-21) or 48,00 miles
The balance of the 8 year battery warranty

The car is fully loaded with Dual Motor All-Wheel drive, High Amperage Charger, Panoramic Sunroof, 19" Slipstream Wheels, Ash Wood Decor, Light Headliner, Smart Air Suspension, Premium Interior Package, Premium Sound, Subzero Weather Package, Enhanced Autopilot, Full Self-Driving Capability.
The car had X-Pel paint protection film and Opticoat ceramic coating applied on 1-31-18. These each carried 5 year warranties that are NOT transferable.
The car also has WeatherTech floor mats (Front seats, Back Seats, and Cargo compartment).

I need to sell the car because we will be away for extended periods of time and the car will not be driven.

$84,600 obo

Monroney_5YJSA1E2XHF229286.jpg Head on.jpg IMG_2634.jpg View attachment 385020 View attachment 385052 Rear.jpg R side view.jpg Inside looking through R to L.jpg L side.jpg L front.jpg

If you're seriously interested you can email at [email protected] or PM me although I think I may be limited in the number of PM I can send/receive since I post so infrequently. I have many more pictures of both the inside and outside of the car.

Last edited by a moderator: