Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sold For Sale: Silver 24' Tesla Wall Connector, Brand New In Box

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The wit on this forum has been unrivaled, but sadly it must come to an end as the charger has been sold. Because, well, when a valuable item is discontinued It becomes more desirable and its value increases ... that’s just the way it works. It’s been fun, but feel free to direct your trolling at another thread.
I think everyone wants to know... what did you end up getting for it?

For various reasons I decided to go with a simple NEMA 14-50 receptacle in an outdoor location. So a Tesla wall connector was not really on my radar. But out of curiosity,...

It sounds like a lot of people scored free WCs from Tesla as rewards or incentives or whatever. Is that right?

So there are a sizeable number in their boxes just sitting unopened in closets and garages? Not a big deal, but I wonder how many were sold and how many were given away by Tesla? Or how many people use WCs versus some type of plug? (Not sure where we could get that info.)

I also have a brand new gen 2 still in the box. I ordered it 3 days before the new one was released. Reordered the new one so now I have a gen 2 I won’t be using. All offers above $550 will be considered.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    461.9 KB · Views: 30
Reactions: Amit519