Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Forced home delivery experience

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Interesting. I was only given a home delivery option and will be handing over a cashier's check (hopefully) within the next 2 hours!
I am sure your delivery will be fine. I have bought several Teslas over the years and this last one was the only hiccup I have had. I love both my Teslas and typing from one of them right now. Amazing cars 😊 congrats 🎉

Attachments

• 888CCFA7-A55C-4976-8668-824F8722106B.jpeg
    888CCFA7-A55C-4976-8668-824F8722106B.jpeg
    282.1 KB · Views: 72
I received a text to schedule delivery of my car was was only given the option of home delivery. The service center is 10 miles from my house, so I drove there and explained that I didn't want home delivery and wanted to pickup from the service center with a cashier's check in hand. A few clicks later he scheduled me for instore pickup next Friday.

I received a text to schedule delivery of my car was was only given the option of home delivery. The service center is 10 miles from my house, so I drove there and explained that I didn't want home delivery and wanted to pickup from the service center with a cashier's check in hand. A few clicks later he scheduled me for instore pickup next Friday.
I'm in southern California and experienced the same thing, being forced into home delivery even though I've already been told that my vehicle is arriving at my local delivery center a full week before my scheduled date. I'm waiting for my credit union to send payment to Tesla so I can't even argue for early pickup until that's done, but as soon as that's ready, I'm for sure giving them a call.