Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Forgestar Wheels: Flowformed/Lightweight + Custom Offsets & Powdercoat Finishes

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Heres a set of F14s in an 18/19" double staggered setup for a FR-S, finished in the dual-stage Laser Purple powdercoat
XlviEnY.jpg

Can you tell he's excited?
ip3TFbD.jpg

Here is a set of Deep Concave 20x9.5 20x11 F14s we built for our customer's S550 GT PP in under 2 weeks!
We'll be wrapping them with some meaty 275/35/20 315/35/20 Michelin PSS, and black TPMS Sensors
dILYl0j.jpg

Installed photos to come!

I had a chance to weigh these for you guys:
20x9.5 +25 - 26.4 lbs
20x11 +55 - 26.5 lbs
The lower offset of the 20x9.5s probably balanced out the additional weight of the higher offset 20x11s, so the weights came out pretty much the same.

We recently finished up this install of 20x9.5 F14s for our customer's Sepang Blue RS5
We went with offsets to match the OEM wheel fitment w/ spacers, and a Gloss Black powdercoat to match the Black Optics package

4OPWWU2.jpg

R7iyE6F.jpg

sTT6YQU.jpg

6yvqaAG.jpg

He reused his OEM tires, and when we compared the F14 weight with his OEM 20" rotors, he saved over 5lbs per wheel!

Heres a set of F14s we had done in an upgraded custom Brushed Turquoise finish
uekV0ey.jpg

Here they are installed on our customer's 370Z!
Merv said:
So I had a chance to get my wheels on and snap a few pics,but not with a good camera. Even with the iPhone camera,these wheels look amazing! Although they don't do these rims justice like seeing them in person.
Thanks again Jason. I'm really happy with the brush job you guys did on the wheels.
1M47Rr8.jpg

qOqPlOL.jpg

oQSJO53.jpg

RwqeNO8.jpg

rd4QgFd.jpg

Heres a set of Forgestar F14s installed in our popular upgraded Matte Candy Red powdercoat finish!
Thanks to Thirty_Seven for sharing

Thirty_Seven said:
Hopefully you guys don't mind me posting in here but I just wanted to say thanks again to the guys at GetYourWheels. I'm digging my Forgestars more and more every day. Couldn't have had a better experience! :cool:

zEIrrli.jpg

Not a color combo you'd see everyday but it works well!

One of our customers had trouble deciding between the Matte Candy Red or the Matte Antique Bronze upgraded finishing for his M6 Grand Coupe... so he went with a set in each finish!

Matte Candy Red F14s in 20x9.5 20x11 SDC installed, wrapped in Pirelli P Zeros!
mUyShOo.jpg

jLQO11f.jpg

hpuMKLj.jpg

4UWiaLe.jpg

jVkyp7a.jpg

You can never go wrong with black/red combo, aggressive!

Up next is an identical set of Matte Antique Bronze F14s wrapped in Michelin PSS
CFTCPcd.png

Installed:
xxLBXGF.jpg

KuhdIH6.jpg

Tlu8Kql.jpg

Which color combo do you like best?
Which would you use for your daily driven set?

Contact me at [email protected] or 562-219-2525 with any questions!

Just received these gorgeous photos of our customer's Model S running a set of 22x9 22x10.5 Forgestar F14s in Matte Black, we paired them with 245/25 Nitto Invos for a perfect no rub fit!

I just got back in town and wanted to thank you for the wheels. They fit very well and the hardware that came with it were great. I've attached a couple of photos in case you wanted to see what they look like.

I'm running on air suspension (lowered) and have a 6mm spacer on the front.

IJcBLKG.jpg

MYjl6PS.jpg

fozWd2o.jpg

I'm blown away by how stunning these look with the lowered air suspension!

Here is a set of 22x10 F14s we built for our customer's brand new Cayenne Diesel in Matte Black

I already had the wheels waiting as I ordered them from GetYourWheels right after I placed the order for the truck. They are 22" Forgestar F-14s

Today I powdercoated the calipers lambo orange, just like the last one, installed low dust pads and got the wheels on.

I am really loving this air suspension! Looks much better parked lower!

VQFB5vX.jpg

kcpejOq.jpg
Love the Lambo Orange calipers!

We're also excited to share some of the first photos of the 19x10 CF5Vs in Super Deep Concave!
1puOKLG.png

CY0ZJN5.png

hwKUcHe.png

Currently only 19x10 available, and limited inventory.

The SDC wont fit all cars so contact me for the best recommended fitment for yours!

Take a look at this Forgestar CF5 sporting a brand new Satin Bronze powdercoat we now offer as a standard finish!

07GLgHo.jpg

pBTNj7X.jpg

ka1lz2t.jpg

It has a nice almost anodized look to it with a little bit of metallic flake!
Great option if you're looking for something a little different than the always popular Bronze Burst

Here are some great photos showing off our 3 standard powdercoated Bronze finish options!

Left to Right: Forgestar F14 Matte Bronze Burst, Forgestar F14 Gloss Bronze Burst, Avant Garde M621 Satin Bronze
b4KUKvw.jpg

kfdGnyA.jpg

And in case anyone was interested, concavity comparison between Deep Concave 19x9.5 F14s and 19x9.5 AG M621s
pgF3hVN.jpg

AG M621s are flow formed and available in 19x8.5/9.5 (11" soon) and 20x9/10/10.5

no chance there is an 18" that clears the suspension?
Thats a very good question!
We've actually never done an 18" wheel on the Model S yet, but it should definitely be a possibility.
The main issue would not be the suspension, but whether the 18" barrel will clear the brakes.

Also the Model S has some type of brake regeneration box behind the wheel, and theres a big possibility the 18" barrel will not clear that box.

However the only way to know 100% would be to have a Tesla come in and test fit an 18"

But so far I havent seen any 18" wheel setups on the Tesla and there might be a good reason for that. I'd say 19" is the smallest recommended size.

Last edited:
PhinFL just provided these great photos of his Model S on a set of Forgestar F14s we finished in Matte Gunmetal in 20x9 20x10.5 with 245/275 Continental DW tires.

Got my MS back from the S/C today and as promised, photos of the new shoes. Folks over at the S/C were loving them. They are Forgestar F14 in glossy gunmetal. 20x9 up front, 20x10.5 in the rear.
attachment.php?attachmentid=88153&d=1437504824.jpg

attachment.php?attachmentid=88154&d=1437504868.jpg

attachment.php?attachmentid=88156&d=1437504909.jpg

attachment.php?attachmentid=88158&d=1437505000.jpg

Perfect balance of looks and performance as the flow formed F14s only weigh about 24/25lbs each!

Customer sent in some great photos of his widebody S2000 on a set of 18x10 F14s all around in Matte Black Graphite!

XNQ3NpU.jpg

IhKCdr3.jpg

kwlw57n.jpg

I think these photos do a decent job of showing how Black Graphite looks installed.
They're dark but not quite black, they also have a nice matte sheen to them.
Although in direct sunlight I'd say they lighten up even a bit more