Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Free shipping to Hawaii from TSportline

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone ever put Tesla center caps on their TSportsline rims? The ones on my hubby’s MS are faded and peeling after a couple years so want to replace. Doesn’t look like tsportsline sells just the caps.

Roadster, S and X center cap measures 2.25 inches or 57.15 mm in diameter which is the most common cap size for many of wheels for Tesla models.
I found OEM replacements for about $25. (OEM Part Number: 600587901B)
T-Sportline says they are the same size. quote "A Model S owner can use a factory Tesla center cap"

• Informative
Reactions: nanimac
Don’t forget the rim touch up paint! I forgot and the wheel balance weights are silver.
The touch up paint is $30 plus shipping from TSportline and does not have much paint. I ended up buying generic black touch up paint from O'Reilly's for more than double volume for about $13. It is a glossy finish (I have matte) but good enough to paint the tire weights because they are inside the rims.

Roadster, S and X center cap measures 2.25 inches or 57.15 mm in diameter which is the most common cap size for many of wheels for Tesla models.
I found OEM replacements for about $25. (OEM Part Number: 600587901B)
T-Sportline says they are the same size. quote "A Model S owner can use a factory Tesla center cap"

Maybe service center has them for sale. I’ll check.