Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I know its probably asked a 1010101 times.. But TSportline 18" fit 2022 MYP..?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I want to be double/triple check. I usually just check reddit. But seem to see multiple answers. I need WINTER tires asap before the snow starts. I see all the packages from TSportline. I've always heard 18" winter tires and better? Easier to find and cheaper? I don't mind 18/19" I just need to know either will fit a 2022 MYP.

Thoughts? Advice on installs in CO would be great.

Either would work.

They have 18" packages for all variants of the MY.

Kinda figured but won't wanna make a mistake and return/ship. I see you're Denver also did you install yourself or where did you take it? Big O and places are closed today but am curious where to head.
Mine are waiting to be shipped. I just ordered wheels. I have an appointment to take them to Discount Tire and get CrossClimate2s installed. Big fan of Discount Tire. CC2s are All Weather tires that have worked well for us in the Denver area and the mountains. Good luck!

Wonder if that's cheap I'll have to check and see what CC2 are going for. As that's what I'm goin with too. Does Discount tire do alignment? stupid question I just recall a buddy few years back running into issues with shops turning him down. Granted was when they weren't as popular.

Mine are waiting to be shipped. I just ordered wheels. I have an appointment to take them to Discount Tire and get CrossClimate2s installed. Big fan of Discount Tire. CC2s are All Weather tires that have worked well for us in the Denver area and the mountains. Good luck!
I decided to go with CC2s based on your review of the Quatrac Pros snow performance but unfortunately, they're not available in the 255/50/R19 size like I was hoping. Considered getting new 18" wheels and fitting 255/55/R18 but the CC2s weren't available in that size either so it looks like I can't size up.

What size CC2s are you putting on those Tsportline TSV Model 3 rims you ordered?

I decided to go with CC2s based on your review of the Quatrac Pros snow performance but unfortunately, they're not available in the 255/50/R19 size like I was hoping. Considered getting new 18" wheels and fitting 255/55/R18 but the CC2s weren't available in that size either so it looks like I can't size up.

What size CC2s are you putting on those Tsportline TSV Model 3 rims you ordered?
I'm putting the stock size of 255/45-19. To me the benefit of going to 255/50-19 wasn't worth it. It only provides a little more comfort and ground clearance with any additional rim protection. It would also reduce range and make the speedometer less accurate (though minimally). It's my wife's car and I wanted to keep it simple, safe, and efficient. I will lose some range with the CC2s, but gain the winter traction. That trade is worth it to me.

Also to note, I ordered Model 3 TSV rims which are skinnier that Model Y stock rims at 8.5 inches wide. This will reduce a little weight and allow the 255 tires to provide some rim protection. I might lose a tiny bit of efficiency with the skinnier wheel, but the TST are the most efficient design I could find. I'm not a fan of the plastic hubcap aerocovers.

Good luck!

Reactions: PNWLeccy

Just got them on - Tsportline 19 x 8.5 Wheels on the Y