Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Free Tesla 3 [die cast version, at SC]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just FYI those early reservation red Model 3 replicas are not die-cast like the expensive ones that Tesla sells online. They are also not as detailed or as high quality. But if you get a free one I guess they are alright. I have mine to my neice to play with.

Yep, I got a free red Model with my car which I left in the box to preserve whatever collectible value it could have in the future but through the box it does look pretty cheap.

Just FYI those early reservation red Model 3 replicas are not die-cast like the expensive ones that Tesla sells online. They are also not as detailed or as high quality. But if you get a free one I guess they are alright. I have mine to my neice to play with.

The [ ] text was from a mod. Apparently they found my original title of "Free Tesla 3" false advertising...:(

(moderator note: correct, that was added by me. I am not a fan of click bait thread titles :p )

They gave me 2 last week. I think they want to move them out.

32B0B682-D999-49D2-8F69-3F13E30767DA.jpeg

• Informative
Reactions: jjrandorin
I did not get one a year ago when I picked up my red Model 3. I wonder if they are letting customers in the Service Center now; the last time I was there (?Spring) it was all outside no-touch. Actually, I would not go in now just to get the model, sorry.