Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

From the sparse Tesla state of South Carolina

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Greetings from the upstate of South Carolina. My MS 60 is scheduled to arrive late September or early October. THe MS will be a big change from my 9 1/2 year old Prius ;)

I have never actually seen a Tesla on the road anywhere. I may go stake out the supercharger in Greenville, SC, which is about 20 miles from where I live. It was empty the day I visited before.

I am a retired software developer and blogger. I want to save the planet.

Greetings from the upstate of South Carolina. My MS 60 is scheduled to arrive late September or early October. THe MS will be a big change from my 9 1/2 year old Prius ;)

I have never actually seen a Tesla on the road anywhere. I may go stake out the supercharger in Greenville, SC, which is about 20 miles from where I live. It was empty the day I visited before.

I am a retired software developer and blogger. I want to save the planet.
Welcome to the Forum! We have had our car for over two years now. Santee is a regular stop for us on our biannual trips North. When Tesla fills in Superchargers in West Virginia we'll probably drive up through Columbia and on to Pittsburgh like we used to in our ICE.

Welcome to the Forum! We have had our car for over two years now. Santee is a regular stop for us on our biannual trips North. When Tesla fills in Superchargers in West Virginia we'll probably drive up through Columbia and on to Pittsburgh like we used to in our ICE.

I have family in WV and have been scoping out the options. The supercharger in Strasburg, VA, seems a strategic location for crossing West Virginia, or Bethesda, MD if on I-95. Personally try to avoid I-95 as it seems to be more a parking lot than a highway.

Reactions: jrreno