Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Front bumper replacement greater Philly

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I hit some road debris and need to replace the front bumper and possibly a fog light. Tesla’s app referred to the Wilmington SC but then I received an email that they don’t do body work anymore. A local Tesla certified shop quoted $2000 for the bumper alone - way excessive.

Is there a Tesla service center in the greater Philadelphia area that could do the bumper work? Is there a decent body shop in the area?

Reactions: Chemios
I hit some road debris and need to replace the front bumper and possibly a fog light. Tesla’s app referred to the Wilmington SC but then I received an email that they don’t do body work anymore. A local Tesla certified shop quoted $2000 for the bumper alone - way excessive.

Is there a Tesla service center in the greater Philadelphia area that could do the bumper work? Is there a decent body shop in the area?

Lots of good places on there according to reviews.

Need to replace my Tesla S 2021, Rhode Island Body shop quoted $1200 but can't find a bumper. I connected my R.I. Tesla parts dept. / guy and he said he can't get one, stand by he is still looking.
So any other experience or idea's as to where I can get one?? The S still has radar so the body shop doesn't want to do a repair.