Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

front defrost only please

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
i have 2 questions. thanks for your help.

is there any way i can have the front defrost (only) on the way i left it (last fan speed and temp) when i turned the car off when i start my m3 awd again? because there are a lot of time i don't like air blowing in my face but still like the cabin air temp constant and fresh.

is there any way i can permanently (until i want it on again) turn off the door lock confirmation sound? i really don't like it most of the time.

seems silly to me that i can't do these 2 simple things in a software driven car while these things were easy in my "backwards" ice car i had before. i hope i'm missing something or these features will be added soon.

Under Joe mode, is you door lock confirmation sound reduced?

probably, it's not very loud, turned on joe mode just a few days after i got the car. i still think it's unnecessary. i have it set to lock when i leave. that's enough already. it's like pushing the button on my phone to unlock trunk.. then. i have to confirm that's what i wanted.. aarrgghhh matey!

i have 2 questions. thanks for your help.

is there any way i can permanently (until i want it on again) turn off the door lock confirmation sound? i really don't like it most of the time.

seems silly to me that i can't do these 2 simple things in a software driven car while these things were easy in my "backwards" ice car i had before. i hope i'm missing something or these features will be added soon.

Controls > Locks > Lock Confirmation Sound to turn on/off the lock confirmation.