Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Front end damage examples without PPF

echanger1

Jun 1, 2021
Hi all. I'm currently considering getting PPF for the front end. I originally planned to get only protection for the hood. My old gas car, after 180k+, only showed paint damage to the hood. This included tons of rock chips that went to the bare metal. However, the bumper didn't seem to have any damage except for bugs. Does anyone have example or personal experience with the MY bumper without PPF? I've seen lots of examples of the rear panels but not the front bumper. Thanks!

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC