Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Frunk Hooks

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks Nightowl so, the bulb is recessed in the aperture but, there is no plastic cover over the aperture as standard? Seems to me that if the wiring loom is the same and connectors are still present on the 2020 then they may be able to be retrofitted but, fiddly to get done.
I've had a look up there (excuse the expression) and I cannot see any wires / housing that would take a bulb :-(

• Helpful
Reactions: R4zb3rry
Had a bit of a result. Popped into Tesla WD yesterday looking to pick up some frunk hooks. They said they didn't have any stock but Dartford did. They said they could arrange for them to be delivered to me. The guy said leave it with me and he would ring me back later to take payment.

I initially thought this will just go down a Tesla black hole! Oh no! An hour later an email from TNT saying they would be delivered today. No payment made for any of it. Go Tesla. They are turning around their customer service at long last!

Very happy Tesla Model 3 Owner.

Reactions: RichKK and Durzel
Coz I've got a printer and I can ? Think I'll do red ones
Ta daaaa 'caliper red' hot off the press just needing a clean up and I may even make them shiny too :)

Attachments

• IMG_3980.jpg
    IMG_3980.jpg
    528.8 KB · Views: 69
Last edited: