Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: 19" Tesla Factory Wheels + Michelin Primacy Tire Upgrade + TPMS + Center Cap - No Longer Availab

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
FS: 19" Tesla Factory Wheels + Michelin Primacy Tire Upgrade + TPMS + Center Cap

Just picked up my lovely P85 and swapped the wheels and tires with my new HREs. The tires are upgraded Michelin Primacy. These tires and wheels are in new condition (~200 miles) and has no curb rash.

Here is what is included:
4 Tesla 19" OEM wheels
4 Michelin Primacy Tires
4 Tesla Tire Pressure Sensor (TPMS)
4 Tesla Center Wheel Cap

Price for the set is $2,000. This includes Paypal fees. If you want to do another method of payment (Ex: cash, google wallet, etc) to avoid those fees and decrease the price, I am open.

Local pick up preferred. It gives you a chance to check out the goods. They are clean and ready to be shipped to continental US. (FREE Shipping)

All sales are final and wheels are sold AS IS. If you have any questions, give me a call @ 415.812.4518 and I will do my best to respond as soon as I can.

Thanks,
Harold

List Date: 12/16/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: FS: 19" Tesla Factory Wheels + Michelin Primacy Tire Upgrade + TPMS + Center Cap
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

browseformore.png
--------------------------------------
tesla-motors-club.gif

sR3S5AVPJyA4.jpg
NtHqwbfPm4pJ.jpg
SfP1d2Vd4YRb.jpg
BjQcvhhwjywy.jpg