TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

FS: 20" Sonic Carbon Wheels & Tires - From Nov 2017 Delivery Model X

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by AdamHLG, Jun 11, 2018.

1. AdamHLG

AdamHLG Member

For sale are four (4) 20" Sonic Carbon Wheels & Tires from my 2017 November delivery Tesla Model X. The tires have 6,000 miles on them. Everything looks brand new. I will sell the entire set for $2,500 because that seems to be the price based on my research on prior sales of these rims/tires in this forum.

The vehicle was purchased at the Baltimore County, Maryland store. I changed to the the 22" Onyx wheels last week and have no interest to keep the 20" rims/tires.

Like others, I would prefer to work with someone in Baltimore or nearby that is willing to make the drive. I can meet you at the Owings Mills store or my house in Baltimore County. I will ship if requested (USA only) however the $2,500 price excludes shipping. Other research on the forum seems to indicate the shipping would be $125 per wheel to have each wheels boxed and shipped by UPS (so, $500 for the set). For the serious buyer, I suppose I can take one wheel over to UPS to get a quote because I guess it depends on the location to ship. If it is less than $150 per wheel I will only charge what they charge me. I can ask them about insurance as well but that would be a buyer expense as well.

Please instant message me if interested. Serious inquiries only please.

2. ahurst

ahurst Member

3. AdamHLG

AdamHLG Member

I didn't post pics because I figured anyone interested would know what these look like but here is a few. If there is a serious inquiry and I need to lay these out and take pictures of each one I suppose I can.

Attached Files: