Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: 2013 S85 $28,450 in Socal

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I bought a refreshed S so selling mine. Priced to sell at $28,450. Located in LA.

White Solid Paint - Body Color Roof - 19" Wheels - Premium interior w/ Black Textile - Piano Black Décor - Tech Package - Smart Air Suspension - Premium Sound - Upgraded TPMS

Mileage is around 169,000. Bought through original CPO program when they still did reconditioning.

Battery warranty through July 2021.

I believe this car may be among the least expensive Tesla S85’s in the market with these options, so it’s a great deal.

Pics: Dropbox - Tesla for sale - Simplify your life

210 at 90%
Thank you. My 2013 has you beat by 1 mile. I get 211 at 90%

Do you think todays announcement will alter your pricing? I ask because I am thinking of selling mine too. But I still value the S more than the 3, and I have P3.

The S is simply more comfortable. I got the 3 for the HOV sticker. If I could have gotten another sticker for our S, I would not have gotten the 3.

Regardless, your car looks amazing. Good luck with your sale.

Thank you. My 2013 has you beat by 1 mile. I get 211 at 90%

Do you think todays announcement will alter your pricing? I ask because I am thinking of selling mine too. But I still value the S more than the 3, and I have P3.

The S is simply more comfortable. I got the 3 for the HOV sticker. If I could have gotten another sticker for our S, I would not have gotten the 3.

Regardless, your car looks amazing. Good luck with your sale.

I’ll probably keep the price, unless the market suddenly tanks (I’m still pretty much the cheapest S85 on autotrader, cargurus, etc.).

I think the hardest issue is getting folks to reframe the high mileage mentally relative to thier prior ICE experience.

Reactions: JPUConn
I’ll probably keep the price, unless the market suddenly tanks (I’m still pretty much the cheapest S85 on autotrader, cargurus, etc.).

I think the hardest issue is getting folks to reframe the high mileage mentally relative to thier prior ICE experience.
Yes, mine is at 118K miles and I love it,

My Toyota Land Cruisers are each over 200K miles and still look and drive great and people still want them. I think the S still has a greater value for a lot of buyers. If I had to do it again, I would get another S instead of the 3 we got. It is fun, but my wife wants comfortable, true passive entry, hatchback, portrait center screen, etc.

I bought a refreshed S so selling mine. Priced to sell at $28,450. Located in LA.

White Solid Paint - Body Color Roof - 19" Wheels - Premium interior w/ Black Textile - Piano Black Décor - Tech Package - Smart Air Suspension - Premium Sound - Upgraded TPMS

Mileage is around 169,000. Bought through original CPO program when they still did reconditioning.

Battery warranty through July 2021.

I believe this car may be among the least expensive Tesla S85’s in the market with these options, so it’s a great deal.

Pics: Dropbox - Tesla for sale - Simplify your life
Hello, looking for my first tesla, wondering if your car is still available?