Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: 2018 Model 3 LR RWD AP 20,500mi $41.5k

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm selling my (June) 2018 Tesla Model 3. The exterior and interior and in excellent shape. I hand wash the car myself every few weeks and have not seen a single scratch, dent, divot. The interior leather has no tears, scratches, or wear marks. No accidents and it has a clean title. The only defects are some curb rash to the wheels. I live in Sunnyvale, CA and would prefer not to ship the car (just because of the added effort/complexity).

Features:
– Single Owner, less than 21,000 miles
– Factory 2 yr/24,000 mi basic, 6 yr/75,000 mi powertrain warranty remaining
– Hand washed only; never once machine washed
– Long Range Rear Wheel Drive (0-60 ~4.9s)
– Range: Up to 325 Miles
– Color: Midnight Silver Metallic
– Basic Autopilot
– Premium Interior
– 18″ Aero Wheels
– HW 2.5
– Free lifetime Premium Connectivity ($120/yr value)
– Produced in June 2018, so it includes the updated seats and updated suspension, frunk carpet mat
– Center console wrapped in matte black - can be removed to reveal stock piano black if desired
– Includes glass roof Tesla sun shade and Aero wheel cap kit
– Normally charged to 60% battery capacity because of a 5mi commute
– Registration ($537) valid through July 2020
– Red CA carpool stickers valid until Jan 1 2022

Attachments

• 20200808_191509.jpg
    20200808_191509.jpg
    269 KB · Views: 71
  • 20200808_191448.jpg
    20200808_191448.jpg
    416.4 KB · Views: 62
Comments? Is the pricing a bit high? I was going off the median price of the KBB value but I'm not getting many replies here or on other websites.

Trying to be constructive. Here's a similar car with 10k more miles with awd and fsd for $45k.

2018 Tesla Model 3 LR AWD FSD White for Sale

Knock off $4k for no fsd and another $3k for no awd and I think you will get more interest.

Again, not judging your price, just answering your question as best I can. I think in the current market you should be able to get mid to high $30k's (I wish it were lower, I'm in the market...).

Vehicle prices are regional, especially with state incentives. NJ has no state tax, for example. Other states offer thousands in incentives. So a good deal for one state might be terrible for another.

Trying to be constructive. Here's a similar car with 10k more miles with awd and fsd for $45k.

2018 Tesla Model 3 LR AWD FSD White for Sale

That car is from CO.

Colorado's tax credits for EV purchases. The state offers tax incentives on new purchases of electric and plug-in hybrid vehicles. New EV and PHEV buyers can claim a $5,000 credit on their income tax return.

He could afford to drop the price by $5000 more than a seller in FL.