TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

FS: (6) Rial Lugano 19" Graphite Silver, $300

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by Dashdog, Jul 22, 2018.

1. Dashdog

Dashdog Member

For Sale: 6 Rial Lugano 19" wheels previously used on a 2015 Tesla Model S. They accept the OE Tesla center Cap. Five of the six have varying degrees of curb rash, see pics (should be high enough res to zoom in on damage). One lucky wheel was spared. My wife never met a curb she didn't like.
    Set includes all six wheels plus black lug nuts and thin-walled socket (not pictured). Same price if you only want the four nicest wheels.
    Located in Southern NJ near Philadelphia. Willing to meet within 50 miles of zip code 08054.
    $300.
    If you want them shipped, price is $600 for four, shipped to continental US.

Thanks for looking.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. rocketshipp85

rocketshipp85 Member

I'll take them, can you see how much shipping to 20854 is?

3. Dashdog

Dashdog Member

Wrote you a PM.

4. Dashdog

Dashdog Member

EDIT: With apologies to my wife, I think there are actually two undamaged wheels here. Four with curb rash.

5. superguy60

superguy60 Member

If the sale falls through. Ill buy your best 4. Need yhem shipped to chicago

6. Dashdog

Dashdog Member

OK- I'll let you know. Haven't heard anything yet.

7. superguy60

superguy60 Member

Im looking at another set of wheels on this site. Im willing to buy them from you but if you are still waiting for the other buyer then ill just buy the other wheels.

8. Krash

Krash Data Technician

Those are good looking rims. Maybe the only non OEM I would consider. What was your experience with them? With what are you replacing them?

9. Dashdog

Dashdog Member

#9 Dashdog, Jul 25, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 25, 2018
    My experience with them was fine. They are not as nice looking as the OEM 21"turbine wheels of course, but they still look pretty good and cost a fraction of what they do. They all survived three winters on NJ/Philly area roads without any cracks or bends.
    I'm not replacing them- I'm returning the car off-lease and don't need them anymore.

10. Dashdog

Dashdog Member

Bump- Still for sale

11. ajones13

ajones13 Member

Still for sale? I'm interested if so

12. Dashdog

Dashdog Member

13. Dashdog

Dashdog Member

Sale pending

14. smertler

smertler Member

I've been looking at getting a set of these. Did you have any issues with these rubbing the plastic inside the wheel well on sharp turns? I've read on some posts where people have had issues with that. I am curious about your experience. Thanks.

15. Saimaannorppa

Saimaannorppa Member

I have the same set for winter wheels. No issues with fit. The offset ET32 is also somewhat further out than slipstreams, so they sit almost flush without spacers. These do look better than slipstreams.