Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: BRAND NEW 2023 Tesla Model X - 37 miles (SoCal)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If I knew I was going to sell, I wouldn't have bought it. What kind of comment/question is that? Maybe you need to rephrase your question?

No, I'm pretty clear. Buying things you don't intend to own for more than a drive to get milk is... weird. And inefficient. Let someone else who actually wanted the car buy it new and get the tax break already. The era of car-flipping is over.

Last edited:
It’s a brand new car and $5K less than MSRP. This would have sold in a heartbeat if it was listed on Tesla website. Let the OP sell his car and move on. I don’t see a reason for us all to comment in his sale thread. Whatever his reasons might be, if it works for a potential buyer that’s all matters. I hope admins are looking at these posts

Public forum - literally here for folks to talk about if they want

Yes, traditional dealerships suck, and if they post here somehow selling Teslas at unreasonable prices I'll be happy to tell them about it.
OP paid at least $88K(lowest ever price for brand new refresh Model X)+$1500 for destination and several 1000s in taxes(I am sure he/she paid more) and asking $92K. I don’t think they are making any money here(even if their original intent was flipping it for profit, which OP clarified already)