Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: Brand New 21" Silver Arachnid Wheels and Tires

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Selling them for $3500. They are ready for pickup directly from Tesla service center. I will pick them up once I have a buyer for these nice wheels and tires. I am located in SoCal. Latest gen TPMS, Michelin Tires, Silver rims, Caps included. Beautiful addition to your car for the holidays! ;)

arachnid.png

wheels.jpg

specs.PNG

When people have these, can they be picked up at any service center or does the seller have to be present? I'd love to jump on a set of these but driving 16 hours or dealing with shipping isn't desirable.

Well, unless I get one of those new $1200 or $1500 sets people are getting off eBay. :)

The policy is that the referral winner has to pick them up. I sold a set and the service center I selected was convenient for the buyer and they allowed for the buyer to pick them up without me being present.

The policy is that the referral winner has to pick them up. I sold a set and the service center I selected was convenient for the buyer and they allowed for the buyer to pick them up without me being present.

Your reply is bit confusing. If you are the referral winner and required to be at pick up, how did the buyer (who is not the referral winner) pick them up w/o you being present? Thanks in advance

Hello everyone. I have a question someone knows where I can find this part. it is for a handle door. tesla s. see picture. I live in the Netherlands.

MoXenon

Attachments

• D983D78F-6CF4-4E68-8037-A4BFA4A7AE1D.jpeg
    D983D78F-6CF4-4E68-8037-A4BFA4A7AE1D.jpeg
    332.6 KB · Views: 40