Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: Brembo GT BBK for Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello,

I have decided to sell my Newly installed Brembo Big Brake Kit for Model 3/Model 3 Performance. I have decided i am going a different direction with the build.

This will fit all model 3's and is 100% bolt on. (non PUP M3 will have to either remove or cut the dust shield)

Part # GT-1M3.8065A2
6 Piston Monobloc Calipers in RED
355x32mm 2 pc. floating discs win the Type 3 pattern
Hawk HPS Pads (Installed)
Steel Braided Lines made by Goodridge (never installed)
Brembo HP1000 Brake Pads (Never installed)

Includes all original packaging/documentation, accessories, and card of authenticity.

Kit has about 300 commuting HWY miles on them (After they were bedded) Has not seen the track yet. (gee thanks covid)

I am asking 3500 Plus Shipping. or pick up for free.

I am located in Rowland Heights, CA

Attachments

• IMG_3952.jpeg
    IMG_3952.jpeg
    341.6 KB · Views: 417
  • IMG_4096.jpeg
    IMG_4096.jpeg
    497 KB · Views: 273
  • IMG_4097.jpeg
    IMG_4097.jpeg
    255.1 KB · Views: 270
  • Helpful
Reactions: Greglorious
The problem is my plan and goals keep changing. (Like every day, its terrible)

I originally bought this kit for my M3 Dual motor. It had some street friendly mods (MPP Comfort coilovers, MPP camber/toe arms, 20" wheels)

Earlier this year i decided that i would sell my Dual motor and get a performance M3, which i did. I figured i would just put the parts from my dual motor on the new car, along with the brembo kit and call it "done".

Well... it wasn't "done" for long. Now my goal is to do some track days and/or auto X's. Back to square 1.

While this kit paired with MPP rear discs (which i already ordered but couldn't cancel so i will be offering them for sale soon) would be great for the track, the other parts on my car are not. I need to get my suspension tightened up. MPP sport coilovers with some of their other goodies. I need lighter, smaller wheels.

My thought is that i would sell this kit while it still has low miles on it to get as much back as i can, and put that towards the parts i actually need, then revisit the brakes later.

Will these fit under the 40mm offset tesla wheels or are performance offset wheels required?

I Honestly am not sure. I never had these installed without aftermarket wheels. Using Brembo/Race Technologies application finder, it does say it works for all M3's. The best bet would be to download and print the clearance template to see if it clears the wheel. Ill attach it for you to download.

You can see the directions here:

How to Measure Your Wheel for Proper Brake Clearance | Race Technologies | Brembo Official Partner

Thanks.

Willis

Attachments

• 1M1.8065A.pdf
    59.2 KB · Views: 96
No thanks,

I'm not that hard pressed to get rid of these. I paid over the listed website price to get them in black to match the brembo kit, At that price, i might as well talk the wife into getting a Y, and putting them on that. lol.
no worries :), just thought I'd start with an offer. I recently sold some mods at much less than market value just to have it not sitting around anymore, including a $1400 hood for $700, hence my $700 offer.
I can definitely relate to the plans and goals keep changing with the car...lol
GLWS! :D

My plans for my car have always been all over the place

Ultimately, i went with the Rotora BBK.They have both a front and rear kit that retains the factory parking brake. I still have some work to do to the suspension and these are just sitting in the corner of the garage, so might as well let them go to a good home.