Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
IMG_4019.JPG

For sale Sold AP Racing by Essex Big Brake Kit for Model 3, red 6-pot calipers with 380mm discs

Sold
Cost $5,000 new, only 10,000 miles of gentle road use, excellent condition!
$3,250.00
Available for
  1. Local pickup
  2. Shipping
Related vehicle
  1. Model 3
Condition
Used
Status
This item has been sold and is no longer available!

Details

On offer is a front AP Racing by Essex Radi-CAL Brake Kit, which fits all 2017+ Model 3 trims (RWD, Long Range, and Performance). These brakes are the best one can buy for the M3 and add a huge amount of heat capacity over the stock brakes, while also doing a much better job of filling up the wheels. They use a six piston AP Radi-CAL caliper mated to a huge 380x36mm disc. They're great for either road or track use, and they mate seamlessly with the OEM rear Tesla brakes. You can see the complete product listing on the Essex site here:

This kit was only installed for about 10,000 easy road miles in a southern climate (no winter/salty road use). It includes everything that originally comes with the kit as listed in the link above, including the Ferodo DS2500 brake pads. This kit clears OEM 20" Uberturbine wheels,19" OEM Sport wheels, as well as other aftermarket wheels. Another member posted a review of this same kit here on this forum last summer:

Install is pure bolt-on affair, with no permanent modifications required...install manual in the link below:

The calipers are in near-perfect condition. There was one tiny chip that I touched up, which you can see in the photos if you look closely (which you'd likely never see from standing next to the car). The discs have barely any wear, and the pads have tons of life left in them as well. Shoot me a PM if you would like to make me an offer or have any questions, and thanks for looking!

ps If you wanted a pair of matching rear OEM discs with the J Hook slot pattern to better match aesthetically, those are available here: Custom J Hook Pattern OEM Replacement Disc (Rear 335x20mm- Left Hand)- Tesla Model 3 Performance | Essex Parts Services, Inc.

IMG_4019.JPG

IMG_4021.JPG

IMG_4020.JPG

IMG_4022.JPG

IMG_4024.JPG

side-view.jpg
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.