Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: Droplock for Model 3 seatbacks

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Greetings! In the first month of ownership, my 3 was broken into, and the trunk accessed by lowering the rear seatbacks after breaking a rear window. I began to purchase all of the seat-locking solutions, and eventually made my own to suit my usage. I now have a "better than new" set of Droplocks for sale. They're better because I dressed the "removal access" holes a bit to make removal of these easier for the user (but no easier for a would-be thief).

See them here from the creative folks who designed them.
Drop-Lock

I have good confidence in these, and they'd work great for somebody who doesn't plan to lower the seatbacks often. It is a *bit* of a challenge to get them out when you want them out. GREAT for security, but not quite so great for the owner. Using these will give you a MUCH better chance of keeping the scumbags out of your trunk.

Purchasing them from the source comes out to about $30 with tax and shipping, if you live in CA.

I'll send you mine complete with shipping in CONUS for $20. Comes with a lock for each seat, and the top-secret removal tool. I'll ship the same or next day.

PM me for any top-secret questions you may have.