Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS - Feeler | 2016 Model S 60 RWD, AP1, Atlanta

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello all!

With a new car order on the way it’s time to part with my Model S. Have a few trade-in offers but figured I’d put a quick feeler out there and see if there’s any interest. I’m slated to take delivery of the next one in a few weeks so I’d be looking to move pretty quickly.

Have a few trade-in offers but figured I’d put a quick feeler out there and see if there’s any interest in a well loved Model S. Looking for $34K OBO.

I bought this car from another forum member and have loved every minute behind the wheel. It’s a base model (software locked 60) but been well looked after and enjoyed with a few small extras added in my time with it like 20“ Model X Slipstream wheels, rear CF spoiler, and Fog Lamps. I don’t charge to 90 percent often but just plugged in the car and will update with est. range once it’s ready.

If there’s no interest and I go the trade-in route I’ll probably pull a few of the small odds and ends and have a part out sale (Mats & 20” Slipstreams)

Here are the specs and with a few add ons:

2016 Model S (Facelift)
* Mileage: 79,000
* Midnight Silver Paint
* Black Textile Seats
* Dark Ash Wood Decor
* Black Alcantara Headliner
* All Glass Panoramic Roof
* Battery can be unlocked to 75kWh
* 19” Slipstream Wheels (Stock will be included in sale)
* 20” Slipstream Wheels (Model X) w/ Staggered Continentals 245/40/20(F) & 275/35/20(R)
* Autopilot 1 Enabled (EAP)
* Lifetime Supercharging (not sure if this transfers with new rules but will ask SC)
* 3M Crystalline tint (all around including front windshield)
* Front end PPF (XPEL)
* Front Fog Lights (added and enabled by SC)
* Rear CF Spoiler (RPM Tesla)
* Weather Tech Mats (front, rear, and trunk)
* BlackVue Front and Rear installed Dash Cams
* MCU Recall is scheduled for next week.

Raining today but I’ll add more photos once the skies clear and I can give her a wash!

Attachments

• A8F9993B-1BDE-4393-8335-5BC704EFF940.jpeg
    A8F9993B-1BDE-4393-8335-5BC704EFF940.jpeg
    962.5 KB · Views: 96