Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sold FS: M3P 20x9" Uberturbine wheels + Pirelli PZ4 tires + BLE TPMS - SF Bay Area, delivery included

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tm1v2

Oct 18, 2021
USA
For sale: Model 3 Performance 20x9" OEM wheels and Pirelli PZ4 performance tires, taken off of my M3P. Only 960 miles on the wheels and tires. No curbing, excellent condition. BLE TPMS included.

Price: $2000 delivered or picked up (see below for delivery area).

These wheels and tires fit any Model 3, including RWD, SR+, Long Range RWD, and Long Range AWD. The wheels would fit and look great on Model Y as well, however Model Y should swap the tires for a larger size. (You could then sell these tires which still have full tread.)

TPMS: Tesla BLE (Bluetooth) TPMS included! The BLE TPMS alone would be $380/set plus tax from Tesla. BLE TPMS is for 2021+ Model 3 with black trim and door handles, or any Model Y. If you have an older Model 3 with chrome trim you will want 433 MHz TPMS sensors which are widely available for only $40-$50/set. Any tire shop can swap them in quickly.

Location: I can deliver anywhere on the path from north SJ - Fremont - Oakland - Richmond - San Rafael - Santa Rosa. No extra cost for delivery. Or pickup in Oakland if you prefer. Wheels are in storage so I will be driving them regardless.

Photo in the driveway is when brand new. Second two photos are at the tire shop waiting to get swapped, so that's exactly how they looked before going into storage. Swap was done at 960 miles on the odometer, recorded on the tire shop receipt.

Skeleton not included. 💀😉

wheels brand new.jpg

wheels right before swap - driver side.jpg

wheels right before swap - passenger side.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
What did you replace them with? I'm in the same boat, the wheels felt like boat anchors at the autocross I did a couple weeks ago. (don't worry, I'm not going to see my uberturbines anytime soon)
@osunick Titan7 T-S5 https://titan-7.com/products/t-s5-forged-split-5-spoke-wheel-domestic-applications

The Uberturbines look great but nowadays we are often on dirt roads, gravel driveways, etc. 20s don't really make sense for that. I still miss the look of the Uberturbines. A neighbor in the city has an identical-looking M3P on Uberturbines so I get to enjoy seeing them that way. :cool:

Every day I see a car identical to mine, often several times a day, so I actually replaced the skullcaps on my mirrors with black ones just so I could more easily find my car! Uberturbines look fine but I wish they were not chiral because it looks silly to have the same directional wheel on both sides of the car. I like what you got more, and did you do the 19s or 18s?

@osunick I'll PM you, I'd like this thread to focus on selling my Uberturbines. :) They just need someone who isn't driving up rural dirt roads all the time. (Which, for the record, I never did on these Uberturbines. I swapped them off before using the M3P for such driving.)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.