Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: Model 3 20" Grey Performance Package wheels and tires

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
20" Grey Performance Wheels off a 2020 Model 3 Performance

• Wheels:
  • 1741 miles on wheels/tires
  • Tires and Wheels in PERFECT condition, no scratches, dings, gouges
  • size: 20" x 8.5"
  • bolt diameter: 5x114.3
  • center bore: 70.2mm

• Tires:
  • Michelin Pilot Sport 4S Summer tires
  • size: 235/35 R20 92Y
As stated tires and wheels are in PERFECT condition, taken off vehicle at 1741 miles. Includes all 4 wheels and tires with Tesla pressure sensors.

Asking $3200 for complete set, located in zip code 35749
IMG_0027.JPG

IMG_0028.JPG
IMG_0029.JPG
IMG_0030.JPG
IMG_0031.JPG
IMG_0032.JPG

Did you ever sell these? would you be willing to ship to south florida?
I have a shipper passing thru Alabama to south Florida this week. He would prob charge $350 for door to door service and you don’t have to package them or anything. He is just a guy in a minivan who drives stuff all over the country.
He is picking up some wheels for me in Connecticut tomorrow and bringing to Chicago then heading back south.

I have a shipper passing thru Alabama to south Florida this week. He would prob charge $350 for door to door service and you don’t have to package them or anything. He is just a guy in a minivan who drives stuff all over the country.
He is picking up some wheels for me in Connecticut tomorrow and bringing to Chicago then heading back south.
Hey man, can you DM me about your shipper? I would like to get his contact info if possible. Thanks.