Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: Model S 2016.5 P100D with SC01 and FSD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m second owner of a 2016.5 model S, this has never gone through a third party, So SC01 option (free super charging) transfers to you. As well as the full self driving. Side camera’s have been updated by Tesla. Car is blue with white interior. Runs perfectly, some things are still under warranty. Close to 75,000 miles. Asking for $70,000.
Nick, 617-816-9899 (Los Angeles area)
36FBD6E8-1ECB-4219-A5B9-B6BFE2DC231A.png

Are you flexible on price? I know yours has SC01, but there’s a 2017 CPO P100DL on here with less miles and FSD with an asking price if $56k. I don’t know what value to put on SC01 but I know it isn’t $14k…not for me at least.
No disrespect to him at all but 70k is bizarre.

OP I would look around at other prices and see what everything is going for and possibly reevaluate your pricing. I'm only saying this because that car will definitely sit especially for 70k

This guy came on here, posted his car for sale, left his number, and ghosted the site. I wouldn't rely on any response on TMC.

PS: if anyone wants to spend that kind of coin, I have a SC01/FSD/P100D/...
It’s a perfect car. If you can find one cheaper, do it. They are quite rare and you will find they have changed hands a ton. Most aren’t a real SC01. I save about a thousand dollars a month in gas.. the car has paid for itself.
I’m not in a fire sale position.. the car is great to me. My number is in the page and people can reach out to me personally.

It’s a perfect car. If you can find one cheaper, do it. They are quite rare and you will find they have changed hands a ton. Most aren’t a real SC01. I save about a thousand dollars a month in gas.. the car has paid for itself.
I’m not in a fire sale position.. the car is great to me. My number is in the page and people can reach out to me personally.
$1,000/month in gas?

15 MPG and 3,000 miles/month at $5/gallon is $1,000. Most comparable cars get better than 15 MPG, most places gas is under $4/gallon and 3,000 miles/month is a ton. I’d love to hear how you’d be spending so much money on gas.

I have a 2017 P100D, SC01, FSD, ... that I'll post up for sale soon, for much less 😉

BUT there is a buyer for everyone - good luck with the sale

I save about a thousand dollars a month in gas.. the car has paid for itself.
Misleading advertising at its best... True for a lot of things these days unfortunately...
Lots of owners compare it to the worst gas car while true comparison should be to Pay per Use SuC...

Quick math:
(75kmi*350Wh/mi*50c/kW)/(6yrs('17-'22)*12mo)=$182... and thats 100% SuC... With home charging its even less...

I considered FUSC for like a second, its not worth it for average user with inflated prices sellers asking for it...
Only time it would save a lot of money if u drive all day for work n don't have time to charge at home

Misleading advertising at its best... True for a lot of things these days unfortunately...
Lots of owners compare it to the worst gas car while true comparison should be to Pay per Use SuC...

Quick math:
(75kmi*350Wh/mi*50c/kW)/(6yrs('17-'22)*12mo)=$182... and thats 100% SuC... With home charging its even less...

I considered FUSC for like a second, its not worth it for average user with inflated prices sellers asking for it...
Only time it would save a lot of money if u drive all day for work n don't have time to charge at home
I

Quick math:

misleading?!

The car is as advertised.. I found a lot of misleading ads talking about having SC01, and they don’t. I’m sure everyone here knows.. there was only three production cycles of these cars 11/2016, 12/2016, 01/2017 these cars had to be delivered and registered by 04/2017, to qualify.

The car can’t have gone through a third party sale (meaning a dealership) in the aftermarket to continue to have this coding.

I have not seen anyone who has promised their car has it.. actually have it. It’s always SC05.

People may not see the car as rare or special, but these old coded cars already are.

I guess I should make a clause here:

My situation is not like yours. Although I have, and gave a true and accurate recording of money saved on gas.
You could decide to siphon it for free from your neighbors in which case charging a Tesla will be a costly inconvenience for you. Please do not be mislead by my financial decisions.)

Reactions: zone121