Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: MPP Comfort Coilovers in the Denver area $2k

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Noflash

Aug 11, 2020
Denver
Listings
Bought for ~$3k. Selling for $2100. Looking for a local sale in the Denver area first. If I get desperate, I'll consider shipping.

These were on my car for less than a week. Maybe saw 100 miles.

UPDATE: these are for a Model Y. Apologies, I don't see how to update the title of the post.
PXL_20230420_220324969.jpg

Last edited:
These are the adjustable ones correct? Why did you take them out?
Yes, these are adjustable. 14 settings for rebound and damping.

From my post in the massive MPP thread:
My hopes were too high and expectations not met with these coilovers. My car's NVH was still uncomfortable. I read the new MYLR suspension is questionably improved and the new MYP is much improved. I test drove a 2023 MYP back-to-back with my 2022 MYLR on MPP Comfort Coilovers set to 14/14 all around. Maybe it was the road noise. Maybe it was that I cut out insulation to install a spare. Maybe it was that I opened the rear panels and added butyl and foam. Maybe it was because I hacked my hatch trim installing 3 different sizes of rigid vinyl tubing. Maybe I'm an idiot. 😂 Anyway the MYP seemed smoother. I couldn't pass up the new price and power either. Ordered the MYP, swapped the OE suspension back in, and sold the MYP to Carmax for $47k (they must not know about the recent price drops and tax credits). My 2 cents. A drop in the bucket compared to all the positive reviews, I know.

• Informative
Reactions: RoBoRaT