TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

FS :: OEM 22” Carbon Black Turbine Wheels from 2016 Model X

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by arijaycomet, Feb 9, 2017.

1. arijaycomet

arijaycomet Member

22-1.jpeg 22-2.jpg 22-3.jpg

Turbine Model X Wheels (22”)
    Front: 22x9,0 ET35
    Rear: 22x10,0 ET35

How many miles are on them?
    Wheels are from a 2016 Model X 75D and have ~7,500 miles on them. However, as this vehicle was just purchased as a CPO a week ago, one of the wheels was replaced prior to my purchase under the CPO program (due to curb damage). So that wheel is only ~1,300 miles (1 week) old.

What is their condition?
    Perfect (See above). These wheels are as good as new -- and at the moment they are still on the car FYI.

Are tires and TPMS included?
    No. This sale for for WHEELS ONLY!

Why aren't you including tires/TPMS?
    Because I'm planning on replacing these wheels with forged aftermarket wheels of the same size, so I can re-use the tires/TPMS. I'm awaiting the arrival of the HRE wheels and will swap tires/TPMS over immediately making these ready to go in just a few days!

Are you willing to ship to XYZ?
    My preference is to avoid shipment. However, I will consider shipping to the continental USA at the buyer's expense. Depending on the condition of the boxes, I may even be able to re-use the boxes my new wheels will arrive in.

What payment methods will you accept?
    PayPal or Venmo are acceptable. I'll also accept cash for in-person sales.

Where are you located, and will you meet me?
    I'm located in Cleveland, Ohio. I'd be willing to meet someone, so long as you pay a deposit ahead of time in earnest. Willing to drive up to a few hours away!

What do these wheels cost new?

I'm not entirely sure what the wheels cost new without tires, but Tesla does list them for $6,800 with tires/TPMS (here). And Tire Rack sells the tires for $1,066 plus shipping, and $260 for TPMS. Considering Tesla's price includes shipping to the closets service center, plus mount/balance/install, we'll tack on another $300 there. That still leaves over $5,000 for the wheels, new... or about $1,250 each!

What is my ASKING PRICE?
    Based on the paragraph above, I'm going to ask $3,000 for these wheels. Yes, I will accept reasonable offers too.

2. arijaycomet

arijaycomet Member

Possible sale pending... awaiting deposit from buyer...

3. bluedevil19

bluedevil19 New Member

I have 4 silver 22" Model X Turbine wheels that came off of our Model X as soon as we took delivery. 254 miles on them. Essentially UNUSED. Perfect Condition.If you own a Model X without these rims or are planning on ordering a Model X they are an option prices $6,800 in the store for the 4 wheels, 4 tires, pressure sensors and caps. I am offering them for around 30% off. $4,500.

I am located in New York but can ship for free.

Thanks!

• Disagree x 2
  4. arijaycomet

arijaycomet Member

#4 arijaycomet, Feb 10, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2017
    Seriously? It is REALLY bad form to post your own item for sale in other person's listing/thread. That is VERY rude! Go create your own listing if you want to sell something-- but GTFO of my thread.

PS: DEPOSIT taken ... these wheels are spoken for, and barring any unforeseen circumstances, sold!

• Like x 1
  5. Dimitar Atanasov

Can you please update if wheels are sold.
    Don't really want to settle for those silver ones ;)

6. arijaycomet

arijaycomet Member

They are indeed SOLD and long gone! Sorry... good luck!