Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS :: OEM 22” Carbon Black Turbine Wheels from 2016 Model X

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
22-1.jpeg
22-2.jpg
22-3.jpg

Turbine Model X Wheels (22”)
Front: 22x9,0 ET35
Rear: 22x10,0 ET35

How many miles are on them?
Wheels are from a 2016 Model X 75D and have ~7,500 miles on them. However, as this vehicle was just purchased as a CPO a week ago, one of the wheels was replaced prior to my purchase under the CPO program (due to curb damage). So that wheel is only ~1,300 miles (1 week) old.

What is their condition?
Perfect (See above). These wheels are as good as new -- and at the moment they are still on the car FYI.

Are tires and TPMS included?
No. This sale for for WHEELS ONLY!

Why aren't you including tires/TPMS?
Because I'm planning on replacing these wheels with forged aftermarket wheels of the same size, so I can re-use the tires/TPMS. I'm awaiting the arrival of the HRE wheels and will swap tires/TPMS over immediately making these ready to go in just a few days!

Are you willing to ship to XYZ?
My preference is to avoid shipment. However, I will consider shipping to the continental USA at the buyer's expense. Depending on the condition of the boxes, I may even be able to re-use the boxes my new wheels will arrive in.

What payment methods will you accept?
PayPal or Venmo are acceptable. I'll also accept cash for in-person sales.

Where are you located, and will you meet me?
I'm located in Cleveland, Ohio. I'd be willing to meet someone, so long as you pay a deposit ahead of time in earnest. Willing to drive up to a few hours away!

What do these wheels cost new?

I'm not entirely sure what the wheels cost new without tires, but Tesla does list them for $6,800 with tires/TPMS (here). And Tire Rack sells the tires for $1,066 plus shipping, and $260 for TPMS. Considering Tesla's price includes shipping to the closets service center, plus mount/balance/install, we'll tack on another $300 there. That still leaves over $5,000 for the wheels, new... or about $1,250 each!

What is my ASKING PRICE?
Based on the paragraph above, I'm going to ask $3,000 for these wheels. Yes, I will accept reasonable offers too.

I have 4 silver 22" Model X Turbine wheels that came off of our Model X as soon as we took delivery. 254 miles on them. Essentially UNUSED. Perfect Condition.If you own a Model X without these rims or are planning on ordering a Model X they are an option prices $6,800 in the store for the 4 wheels, 4 tires, pressure sensors and caps. I am offering them for around 30% off. $4,500.

I am located in New York but can ship for free.

Thanks!

• Disagree
Reactions: XP90D and Cowby
I have 4 silver 22" Model X Turbine wheels (..snip)

Seriously? It is REALLY bad form to post your own item for sale in other person's listing/thread. That is VERY rude! Go create your own listing if you want to sell something-- but GTFO of my thread.

PS: DEPOSIT taken ... these wheels are spoken for, and barring any unforeseen circumstances, sold!

Last edited:
Reactions: Cowby
Seriously? It is REALLY bad form to post your own item for sale in other person's listing/thread. That is VERY rude! Go create your own listing if you want to sell something-- but GTFO of my thread.

PS: DEPOSIT taken ... these wheels are spoken for, and barring any unforeseen circumstances, sold!
Can you please update if wheels are sold.
Don't really want to settle for those silver ones ;)