Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: Tesla Gen3 Wall Connector 24ft, Tesla Wall Connector Pedestal, Grizzl-E Avalanche Edition 24ft

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Through a series of unfortunate events born by grand ambition, I have 2 EVSEs and one pedestal, all of which I don't need. I have the original receipt for all of these, and would be happy to share it.

Tesla Gen3 Wall Connector 24ft. Brand New, never used, never installed, in original box. Can be configured up to 48A, with options for load sharing and other fun stuff. $500 with free shipping to US.

Tesla Wall Connector Pedestal. Brand new, never used, never installed, with all the parts it came with (original box was literally just non-descript cardboard). $400 with free shipping to US.

Grizzl-E Avalanche Edition, Brand New, never used, never installed, in original box. All-white with 14-50 plug (can also be hardwired, if you choose) with more than four years of warranty left, $400 with free shipping to US. Can be configured up to 40A.