Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: Universal Air Suspension + Airlift 3H Kit Model 3/Y

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Upcoming for Sale mid-April (Depending on Redwood Preorder)

Airlift 3H + Universal Air suspension for a Tesla Model 3/Y.

Includes:
- 4 gallon tank for front setup
- UAS Billet Tank 3 gallon for rear setup
- 2 Viair 444C compressors in black
- Airlift 3H (Height Sensors)
- UAS height sensor mounting brackets
- UAS Struts V1 with adjustable preload
- Extra main wiring harness (First one never had issues but wanted the ability to swap to the front without rewiring)
- Back up PTC unions never used and spare 1/4 fitting that are not needed.
- Extra SMC check valves for backup.
- Rear top-hat included (No need to drill out your current ones!)

Asking $3000

Located in Orange County, CA
Prefer pickup over shipping. If local welcome to check out the full system on the car.

1677799014986.jpeg

1677799201544.jpeg

1677799027626.jpeg

Optional Front setup
1677799039013.jpeg

Rear Sub-trunk setup
1677799049413.jpeg

1677799064778.jpeg

Second harness (This has been used for rear setup)
1677799077785.jpeg

Last edited:
Rear is 'more' plug and play.

Technically hard to say plug and play as it will still require routing the lines, installing the sensor mounts, etc.
I will include the ASH-10DD relay so the ignition wire can be tapped from the rear center console for on/off when car is operating.

The wiring can be easy or hard depending on what you want done. Add a relay so the system is not always on, +1 to difficulty. Tap it to your 12V? Much easier.

Depending on how OCD you are it can take a while to 1 day to install.

I insulated every single air line that was exposed to the elements... because I am just that crazy. The result was leaving the car for 2 weeks with 150psi in the tank and coming back with 150psi and the car still at ride height.

For a little over a year with only ~5k miles on it.

No leaks no issues at all, actually spent tons of time making the install as robust as possible. Currently do have someone interested as the uninstall is happening within 2 weeks based on how fast Redwood can complete the Ohlin kit.

Why I am selling? I just never use it. Currently I use it to clear the occasional driveway due to the Vorsteiner track diffuser hanging so low, but that issue has been resolved with bigger profile tires. I don't take the cars to shows so I never slam it, just lift the rear 0.5 inches and drop back down to ride height. So I am just going to simplify the car and pray the GT Ohlins ride as good as the UAS suspension.

@punksterz626 you are more than welcome to take a look at the installed application if interested.

For a little over a year with only ~5k miles on it.

No leaks no issues at all, actually spent tons of time making the install as robust as possible. Currently do have someone interested as the uninstall is happening within 2 weeks based on how fast Redwood can complete the Ohlin kit.

Why I am selling? I just never use it. Currently I use it to clear the occasional driveway due to the Vorsteiner track diffuser hanging so low, but that issue has been resolved with bigger profile tires. I don't take the cars to shows so I never slam it, just lift the rear 0.5 inches and drop back down to ride height. So I am just going to simplify the car and pray the GT Ohlins ride as good as the UAS suspension.

@punksterz626 you are more than welcome to take a look at the installed application if interested.
I am interested. Let me know if thr original buyer falls through. I am local I'm sgv.