Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD Gone from Account Page...Again!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Resist

Mar 24, 2019
California
Well, FSD is now gone from my account page again on the Tesla site. So I checked in the app and it shows FSD but has autopilot as Basic Autopilot. It's supposed to show Enhanced Autopilot, like on my account page.

This is so frustrating. Saw a YouTube video where the guy checked on when he was going to get HW3 and Tesla told him he didn't have FSD, when he really did. So he emailed Tesla his proof and they were supposed to fix it. But a while later he checked and it wasn't fixed and he had to email his proof all over again. So it may be a while before he ever gets HW3. It bothers me that Tesla can't keep our records straight and could potentially turn off upgrade options that we paid for. What if this happens while on a trip and we don't have our proof with us to email them, and even if we did, it could take days before it's fixed.

So I checked in the app and it shows FSD but has autopilot as Basic Autopilot. It's supposed to show Enhanced Autopilot, like on my account page.

I purchased my car with EAP in December 2018 and the purchased section under upgrades has never shown EAP, only Basic Autopilot. Did yours ever say Enhanced Autopilot ?

FSD disappeared again on my accounts page yesterday also, but it's back again today. The option to view the receipt is gone though. Luckily have a copy of it ......

...Did yours ever say Enhanced Autopilot ?...

The account webpage changes so often.

Mine used to say Enhanced Autopilot but now it only says Full Self-Driving Capability.

The option to view the PDF "Motor Vehicle Purchase Agreement" is still there and it would still display Enhanced Autopilot and the price that I already paid just like the original one.